Toxic Masculinity: Dude, where are my emotions?

11 Likes
2 Likes

I love how ā€œheā€™s so old he no longer has a sex driveā€ somehow ignores the whole imprisoning his daughter for 24 years (so that he could rape her and make her bear 7 children as a result). Itā€™s not about sex, itā€™s about having the power to control someone.

4 Likes

Kat Williams is an attention seeking hot mess; Iā€™ll be happy when the day comes that I never hear about him again.

Good analysis by FD Signifier.

4 Likes

The only place he should be released to is directly into the grave.

6 Likes
4 Likes

How many things are wrong with this headline, and the story?

3 Likes

Police officers arrived at the home, and Banks opened fire on them before surrendering after the officers fired back.

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

[screams internally]

5 Likes

Where n is the number of elements to this story, are we talking
nĀ²
2āæ
n!
nāæ
?

5 Likes

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

2 Likes

Yes.

Miranda Cosgrove Nickelodeon GIF by Paramount+

6 Likes

Yes, all of that and whatever too!

4 Likes

Sadly, this would fit in many threads:

3 Likes

You know Mrs. Walsh - even Catholics get divorced.

3 Likes

Itā€™s quite scary that men being encouraged to think absolutely nothing of their wives and the mothers of their children are going to be voting in the upcoming election.

Iā€™m more concerned that theyā€™ll discourage their wives and mothers of their children from voting (for candidates who support womenā€™s rights).

6 Likes

Screenshot_20240213_131641_Gmail

9 Likes

Reminds me of this classic (apologies if itā€™s been shared already):

(source: kevin mcshane)

Image description

Panel 1: Two strongmen are warming up, surrounded by weightlifting equipment. Inset panel reads, ā€œWelcome back to this yearā€™s Worldā€™s Strongest Man competitionā€¦ā€

Panel 2: The strongmen face off with cold stares. Top inset: ā€œThe next event is one of our most daunting ā€“ even for our toughest competitorsā€¦ā€ Bottom inset: ā€œLetā€™s see what theyā€™ve gotā€¦ā€

Panel 3: The two strongmen share a tender hug. Strongman 1: ā€œIā€™m having a really hard time lately.ā€ Strongman 2: " Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Please tell me more."

Panel 4: Two sportscasters face into the camera, wide-eyed with self-reflection. Sportscaster 2, quietly: ā€œI should call my dad.ā€

14 Likes

OH! New long form FD Signifier videoā€¦

Havenā€™t gotten to watch it yetā€¦ will do so this weekend.

3 Likes
15 Likes

16 Likes