Tragedeigh could have just used a gender-specific bathroom

In college, there were unisex washrooms in some buildings, mainly because when the structures were built, they neglected facilities for women.

9 Likes

Filming herself in a public restroom without a musical number erupting should at least earn her a cease and desist.

She couldn’t even work up a John “The Biscuit” Cage gymnastic dismount from the stall. Then again, an idiot who apparently enjoys waiting in a long line outside the women’s room at movies or sporting events while the men stroll in and out of their facilities isn’t the sort to appreciate Ally McBeal.

4 Likes

Mine too, though it was the men’s facilities they’d neglected to build.

When my daughter was younger, she was sensitive to machine noises like bathroom hand dryers, it was such a relief to find this sort of single use bathroom oasis that I could send her in to use. Also, if she’d lost track of time, I could knock on the door without disturbing others.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m far more concerned about some crazy person walking through the bathroom filming.

15 Likes

these people are literally just triggered when they see the word “gender,” no matter what the specific context/situation is.

9 Likes

I’m guessing that’s cause your college was originally not co-ed!

And I’d guess the same there, too!

5 Likes

Yeah, 19th century stone piles, making extensive renovation a problem.

4 Likes

If you have those, then you really need to see a doctor about that. /rimshot

:: yeets self out of thread ahead of the rampaging mob ::

14 Likes

She’s never seen an all gender bathroom before? (Repeat “all gender” seven or eight times for no particular reason.) Did she drop from the sky directly into the airport just before recording this?

6 Likes

Performative outrage is a hell of a drug… :rage:

6 Likes

I was in a branch of the Toronto Public Library last year and needed to use the facilities, so I went to the Men’s, but the only stall was occupied by someone who showed no signs of leaving that year. I asked a staff member if there were washrooms on another floor, and she pointed out the gender-neutral one down the hall, so I used that.

I’m okay, thanks for asking.

13 Likes

Who Is A Pretty Little Liars GIF

13 Likes

Interesting and amusing that she almost shares a name with drag star Morgan McMichaels

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.