Women's restroom symbol reimagined

[Permalink]

This one…

11 Likes

Edna Mode approves.

What do you mean, it was never a dress??? Now I’m even MORE confused!

8 Likes

Where did you get this, Nixie?

Great! If universally adopted, that will make my next trip to Scotland a bit less confusing:

15 Likes

If they’re single-stall bathrooms, they should be labelled “Bathroom #1” and “Bathroom #2”.

/and I put the seat AND the lid down.

5 Likes

I hope after and not before.

5 Likes

It showed up in my Facebook feed last week. I must know a lot of feminists.

Google image search for “women restroom wonder woman” is approximately how I re-found it.

Design-wise, the first example doesn’t really work. I thought the dress had become transparent, to display the hips within. Wonder Woman is much clearer.

We used to do monthly kilted pub crawls – a bunch of drunken bozos with unconvincing Scottish accents. It doesn’t take much alcohol for that to be the running gag for the night. And everyone believes that they’re the first to come up with it.

2 Likes

It was never a dress-- she was a rotating pantsless vampire sex offender all along!

2 Likes

I recall being (inordinately) amused by the Whiskey Flavored Condoms that I encountered on a Burns Night pub crawl in Edinburgh.

1 Like

Yeah, I was kind of confused as to why Mark’s example was pantsless…

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more. The only sensible bathroom design is a row of individually locking toilet rooms with full comodes, and a set of sinks on the outside of the bathrooms for a little social reinforcement of good hygiene and turn-taking.

3 Likes

I was thinking that I saw that quite a while ago, but I was thinking of this one:

2 Likes

You are? How do go to the toilet?

The kind of restroom I most often wish was available everywhere:

4 Likes

The sink needs to be inside the bathroom, in case you have an ‘accident’.

This saves water

1 Like