Transvaginal foetal sonic bombardment: woo-tunes for your hoo-hah

[Read the post]

I remember Baby Einstein. Where are all those Baby Einsteins now?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s that ā€œwooā€ again. Must be something Cory disbelieves!

4 Likes

So a quick google says that fetuses begin to develop hearing around week 18, with it fully developed by weeks 23-27. But the article seems to claim a ā€˜hoo-hah speakerā€™ (!!!) would be effective almost from the moment of conception. Am I missing something here?

2 Likes

The earlier that all pregnant women install a Hoo ha speaker, the better it is for the Hoo ha speaker manufacturer. I believe this is the only efficaciousness they give a shit about.

9 Likes

Yeah, that was kinda what I was getting at. Think I really just wanted to add ā€˜hoo-hah speakerā€™ to my lexicon.

The whole headline needs to be the name & first album title for a noise band.

13 Likes

I can not like this notion enough.

Thatā€™s what I was going to say! Best band name and album title of the day!

Toiling in obscurity in a patent office somewhere?

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that optimal audio fidelity was not something I was particularly concerned about in the womb. OK, OK, sure, thatā€™s just me.

But, um; this thing goes into ladyparts and produces customizable patterns of vibration. So I have to wonder if the advertised use is the intended useā€¦ like those ā€œmassage wandsā€ I see advertisedā€¦

9 Likes

Youā€™re still not going to get optimal fidelity unless you spring for the rectal subwoofer.

17 Likes

(at work, or Iā€™d work harder.)

24 Likes

Obligatory Raymond Scott!

6 Likes

Wait, is this like a Beats bluetooth speaker that you can lube up and take from room to room? In your hoo-hah? 'Cause Iā€™m on board with that.

2 Likes

My daughter got a 2280 SAT. I ascribe that entirely to Baby Einstein. What other explanation could there be?

1 Like

The baby einsteins are probably out marrying their cousins (after being turned down by their cousinā€™s progeny).

Speaking of the opposite of the intention behind the product ā€“ This albumā€™s name leads me to wonder if itā€™s made specifically to play through the Babypod in order to create kids with lower-than-average IQ and/or a greater affinity for humanoid robots?

I have all 3 of those CDs. Pretty neat stuff actually.

1 Like

Must be something with no scientific support being sold to gullible idiots as if it has any value other than psychological for the buyer.

2 Likes

Their diagram of the speaker in position. The one in the entry above is one of those ineffective outside speakers.
(I could not bring myself to watch the video. also will it hook up to a combo womanizer/mp3player?)

1 Like