Troop of monkeys attack lab assistant, steal COVID-19 samples

Didn’t that lab have any doors? How does that even happen?

1 Like

I’m waiting for Qanon to say the monkeys were hired by [insert suspect] for [insert nefarious reason] that’s tied to DJT’s war on pedonets sending milk-carton kids to pervo pizza parlors on Mars. Obviously the blood samples were Highly Significant, even game-changing. Has anyone traced the monkeys? Why not? I smell a plot.

2 Likes

Isn’t it obvious that these samples are the ones conclusively proving the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine; and the Deep State wanted them gone before the truth of Great Leader’s medical brilliance was revealed and ruined the Agenda 21 population control/Bill Gates nanochip vaccine campaign?

Research It!

7 Likes

tenor(3)

5 Likes

Chief suspect located, stop and frisk.

1 Like

7 Likes

The badly written dystopian fiction that is our global pandemic continues.

No Jason, it’s a badly written grotesque political satire.

Well, if the monkey doctors and scientists were simply recognized by the WHO this sort of thing wouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

So it was the Indian monkeys all along and not the Chinese bats - Betcha the prez feels really stupid right about now.

1 Like

mojo jojo

8 Likes
  1. Why were you looking in my lunchbox?
  2. Those were just, um, samples. I was taking them to the laboratory. For analysis.
1 Like

“Eep Eepley”! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.