Trump Administration rebrands natural gas "molecules of U.S. freedom"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/30/trump-administration-rebrands.html

3 Likes

Doubleplusgood. /s

27 Likes

Want some fries with that climate change?

When I saw the headline this morning I seriously thought it would link through to an Onion article. Truly the dumbest timeline.

40 Likes

Freedom fries make me emit freedom molecules if I eat too many of them.

26 Likes

They take such glee from trolling us, every single day. I hate being trolled by our government.

26 Likes

com-optimize%20(29)

11 Likes

“And rather than in the form of young American soldiers,” he said, “it’s in the form of liquefied natural gas.”

What. The actual. Fuck.

28 Likes

In a typically twisted way, it’s kind of consistent with this:

18 Likes

“molecules of U.S. freedom”

Yes, that’s what I call what happens to me after indulging in Tijuana street tacos.

14 Likes

I’m sure they’re still liquefying young American soldiers too!

8 Likes

Climate change? You mean like Freedom Fires?

Making Summer Great Again!

Also, glaciers were old and weak, that’s why they melted. Rising tides are fake news! But if they are real, it means new American jobs and real estate opportunities!!!

20 Likes

Yet, shockingly, they go with denial instead of moneygrab. Weird, huh?

8 Likes

Molecules of U.S. freedom is all we will have left when the Trump administration is finished.

21 Likes

ezgif-4-b05bef994873

16 Likes

Trump and his GOP kleptocracy are the government analog to the Prosperity Gospel. Giving money to people who already have it is the way to get rich, someday, rather than just keeping the money for yourself. Trump/God will make you rich by proxy…a very, very distant proxy. Enjoy life vicariously.

11 Likes

Their job will be to eliminate the competition.

4 Likes

Trumpublican coffee cups…

24 Likes

I read it and was about to tell Jason that’s not funny. Then I remembered satire has become redundant.

7 Likes

I work with natural gas, and this crap is just embarrassing.

16 Likes

So if we give them our freedom, someday we will be free? Sounds legit.

7 Likes