Trump already caught in pointless lie over former Miss Utah's claim of unwanted kiss

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/14/trump-already-caught-in-pointl.html

2 Likes

In a way, tRump reminds me of Kim Jong Un: surrounded all of his life by servants and sycophants who would never dare tell him “no,” he does not even try to have an objective view of reality. Reality is whatever he wants to believe today, and his supporters back him fully.

33 Likes

“I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know who she is. She claims this took place in a public area. I never kissed her. I emphatically deny this ridiculous claim,”

I wish I had a dime for every person who reads that as “pubic area”.

15 Likes

tRump’s Pussyghazi ain’t over yet, by a long shot.

7 Likes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pence-donald-trump-women_us_5800399be4b0162c043b2dbe?section=&[quote=Article]There was a Girl Scout troop, came to our station the other day for a tour, and afterward, there was an 11-year-old girl who told our staff, and she said this completely unsolicited. She was talking about Donald Trump’s words in campaign commercials. She said this: “When I hear those words and look in the mirror, they make me feel bad about myself.” Again, she said that totally unsolicited. What would you say to that 11-year-old girl?

Pence: “Well, I would say to any one of my kids and any children in this country that Donald Trump and I are committed to a safer and more prosperous future for their family. The weak and feckless foreign policy that Hillary Clinton promises to continue has literally caused wider areas of the world to spin apart, the rise of terrorist threats that have inspired violence here at home, and we’ve seen an erosion of law and order in our streets. And we’ve seen opportunities and jobs evaporate and even leave Ohio and leave this country. I would say to any of our kids that if Donald Trump and I have the chance to serve in the White House, that we’re going to work every day for a stronger, safer and more prosperous America.”[/quote]

21 Likes

Luckily for Trump he’s got Dr. Ben Carson out there defending him with thoughtful, intelligent points like “It doesn’t matter whether they’re lying or not” and “Can you turn her microphone off please?”

16 Likes

To be fair, “pointless lies” pretty much have made up the bulk of the Trump candidacy from the beginning. (The rest is made up of lies that have points.) So he gets points for consistency, or something.

7 Likes

11 Likes

She talks about “looking up to Ronald Reagan” who is responsible for FAR worse things than Donald Trump has ever done. I’m no Trump fan but let’s keep things in perspective here.

1 Like

With so many Trump stories I need a wiener dog on a trampoline break.

19 Likes

Dachshund chaser?

10 Likes

Christ, Mike Pence is human garbage. What a fucking sociopath. It’s mind boggling he and trump haven’t been killed by someone they’ve spat on yet.

7 Likes

Better to run with the Dachshunds. Chasing them is too easy.

3 Likes

The irony in all these women coming forward is that there are only 2 options.

1. The women are all telling the truth. (Having heard their stories, I am reasonably sure that they are).

2. Some of the women are seeking publicity for political reasons and/or a chance at a reward down the line. If that is so, then Trump will be the victim of his own deserved reputation as a sexual hustler, and by the fact that the public can be influenced against him, in the same way that he managed to influence some of them in his favor, with half truths and outright falsehoods.

8 Likes

What the actual fuck does any of that even mean? It’s like words strung into syntactically valid sentences with no actual meaning.

14 Likes

Well, that’s one level up from Dumpster, who wouldn’t know a syntax if it were on his tax form.

8 Likes

“Look, that is a great question, almost as good as this one, which I’ll now answer instead and go on for a while, spinning this conversation into an opportunity for me to avoid your question and talk about the thing I need to get out there. And, at the end, who can be against a safer America?”

13 Likes

it’s a language vomit. He’s hoping you’ll be disgusted enough to not look at it too much.

8 Likes

After he loses and has completely ruined his brand; his business crumbles and he loses his condo in Trump Towers to women suing him. People watch him being evicted on TV in front of a yuge cheering crowd.

I know - he’s going to start his right wing TV network - but - a girl can dream…

10 Likes