Trump boasts of hydrosonic toothbrush missiles again

Even more broadly, it seems his entire management of the pandemic is just that. He initially reacted with fear, ignorance, denial, and showmanship. He kept getting more and more information that showed the virus wasn’t just going to go away. But, he’d already staked his position. 200,000+ people are dead (or about to be) because of his vanity. He is incapable of changing his mind unless there is a direct, substantial, personal monetary value (or ego gain) attached to his reversal.

2 Likes

Their Wise Leader hat it built, and made the Cavity Creeps pay for it.

1 Like

Toothbrushes so fast, they’ll grind your teeth off in under thirty seconds! The bestest! A mouthful of assured destruction!

A super cavalcade!
The most unremarkable film to win a best picture Oscar. From a period with far more memorable films (1932-33)

Sounds like he’s all washed up to me

2 Likes

Yeah, that but also ongoing incompetence (appointing people who didn’t know what they were doing, occasionally they did something, but it was the wrong thing) and also some degree of sheer laziness (i.e. just giving up after it became clear they did the wrong thing). I’ve wondered how much of each came into play, but it’s true, that unwillingness to change course has been the major factor.

2 Likes

I LOVED the Crest commercials as a kid. IIRC, Neal Adams did the original artwork.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.