Trump calls Rep. Adam Schiff a 'watermelon head'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/21/trump-calls-rep-adam-schiff-a-watermelon-head.html

7 Likes

To be frank, I’m only surprised that he didn’t say such a thing about a Rep who happened to be Black.

Already did, tracked my ballot & made sure it was counted.

45 can’t GTFO fast enough.

60 Likes

We live in an era when the President of the United States just called for a member of the opposition party to be imprisoned and that’s not even the part of the statement that makes it into the headlines because it’s just what we expect from him now.

52 Likes

Perhaps we should start a list of all (both?) the Democrats that he doesn’t want to lock up?

12 Likes

People in obese, sweaty, orange, pit stained, mostly bald, crater-skinned houses shouldn’t throw stones.

15 Likes

Spoiler: There are none he doesn’t want incarcerated. So, you know, the 65-90 million people who will be voting against this pox upon our land. Like that’s feasible.

20 Likes

For a fraction of a second when I looked at the title I thought “wait a second Adam Schiff is not black” I think we all expect him to be so bluntly racist that it is a surprise when he is not.

After that my thought was “What does that mean?”.

21 Likes

Says the guy with the kumquat hands and pumpkin head.

27 Likes

Stormy daniels says he has a mushroom chode

19 Likes

It means we’re dealing with the worst sort of individual and we’ve come tp expect the worst possible behavior from him, because that’s his M.O.

22 Likes

More like Kompromat hands

10 Likes

sooooo much projection…

also, what sort of lame ass insult is “watermelon head”? Does it mean he’s hydrocephalic? That he looks like Stewie Griffin?

16 Likes

so very presidential. so much winning.

10 Likes

Just more projection that indicates his own greatest fear for himself when he loses.

13 Likes

That he will be turn into a watermelon?

6 Likes

Yeah, I mean, he now routinely calls for his political opponents to be jailed, and doesn’t even bother to invent a justification for it. Not supporting him is the justification, apparently. The political norms in this country are just completely fucked.

He did say, the other day, “Lock them all up.” Since he’s no longer bothering to invent some justification for locking up his political opponents, it’s clear he’s talking about all Democrats, there.

12 Likes

No. After midnight on Election Day he turns back into a pumpkin. Everyone knows that,

The kids turn back into rats.

20 Likes

He considers all who oppose him to be guilty of Treason. He has made no bones of that.
They don’t just have to be Democrats. Those who are insufficiently loyal are suspect, as well.
If he is elected, and if he gets his way, he will make Stalin look like a piker.
Vengence is one of his primary motivators.

7 Likes

Ok, whatever, President Orangehead.

4 Likes

“I’ve been all over your state. You better let me win.”

Echoing his Erie comments about not wanting to be there. Not surprising of course for a man who has failed upward his entire life and expects everything to be handed to him. “Why should I come to your shitty state? You should just love me and give me your vote.”

Saddest part is, many will, despite him nakedly despising them.

2 Likes