Trump campaign brutally attacks ex-Trump worker: has "foul stench of s**t"

Originally published at: Trump campaign brutally attacks ex-Trump worker: has "foul stench of s**t" - Boing Boing

5 Likes

Only the best people.

18 Likes

Just going to go ahead and say all members of the Trump campaign, past, present, and future have that smell.

15 Likes

of all the phrase they could have mentioned, they pick: " foul stench of shit off her"
To me, that’s just Trump getting in front of one of his own shortcomings.

Seriously:

11 Likes

tom cruise projector GIF

14 Likes

I guess they really do eat their own young…

12 Likes

The MAGA crowd is nastier to their allies than the Democrats are to their enemies.

I used to think it was unrealistic how so many fictional supervillains were able to maintain a full staff of minions and sycophants despite the abuse and violence they’d dish out to their underlings, but now I’m not so sure.

IMG_0848

14 Likes

Every accusation is a secret admission.

GOP projectionism

18 Likes

Aren’t they complaining about the fact that she actually is on TV? That’s like “look at her trying to do the thing she’s already doing.” :thinking:

13 Likes

She chose to side with DeSanctimonious and nothing can ever wash that foul stench of shit off her.

This is a semi-official release from a Presidential team? :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

True, but the phrasing still sounds a bit silly when you say it out loud like that.
download

9 Likes

The (stenchful) word is out!

6 Likes

I thought that when I read milliefink’s link, in which a Trump spokesperson’s response to Kinzinger is that he farted on TV. We’re supposed to believe these are grown ups?

1 Like

Nothing could convince me more that Trump shits himself on the regular than him saying someone else smells like shit after a bunch of reporting saying that he does.

3 Likes

Trump can be so vicious:

I’m assuming they meant “disavowed”?

They should be mad, she said something truthful and accurate!

“She chose to side with DeSanctimonious and nothing can ever wash that foul stench of shit off her”

Hey, remember all those Republicans yelling about Democrats and their lack of “civility” the moment anybody dares to do something they don’t like?

Sigh. I fucking hate this timeline.

4 Likes

41a79417-da8b-40f1-aa58-585a940f994e_text

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.