Trump chickens out of the debate

He’s such a boneless chicken.

17 Likes

Ha! I just saw this headline and for a second confused it with the boneless chicken ruling.
In this context, it takes on a bit of double-entendre, does it not?

12 Likes

Why did the Tromp cross the debate stage?

To run away from Kamala Harris!

17 Likes

Why didn’t J.D. cross the debate stage?

He was stuck in the couch

21 Likes

He is going to look so weak and feeble if he won’t debate Harris. All this talk about how incompetent and that she’s a failure, he should be able to run circles around her, right?

10 Likes

For sure. Like a chicken with its head cut off!

20 Likes

Citation_needed

12 Likes

It doesn’t matter who the Democratic nominee is, he should be able to debate anyone from a party that doesn’t drastically alter their platform. He’s a coward and I look forward to him losing the election and the rest of the criminal trials against him proceeding.
Please vote blue in every upcoming election!

20 Likes

Why would platform changes affect anything? He doesn’t argue/counter actual policy, but attacks the hyperbole and caricatures he makes about them.

9 Likes

I understand that, I just don’t think he’s chickened out…

Yet.

He may very well refuse to debate any democrat candidate, I just read his statement as he’s not agreeing to anything until he knows who he’s debating.

Please don’t take that to mean I’m defending him.

3 Likes

That aged poorly.

19 Likes

I understand your reasoning, and I think it would make sense for most candidates. With Tromp, though, I think this is a weasel-way out, and I think so because if he does plan to debate, I think he’d be saying something like, “Of course I 'll debate Dumbo DEI Harris, any time any place! I’m just not sure yet whether anyone as stoopid as her can actually win the nomination,” etc etc ad nauseum.

15 Likes

Do bone spurs count?

16 Likes

Not according to the Ohio State Supreme Court.

17 Likes

Laugh-In Worley chicken joke
/snickering

11 Likes

After the Biden/Trump debate, Biden said

…even when I was answering the question, when they turned his [Trump’s] mic off, he was still shouting…

IMO Trump violates community guidelines, and should be banned from debates.

10 Likes

Stop egging them on! :wink:

5 Likes

Why are you squawking? I’ve barely scratched the surface, and I’m just winging it anyway. At least you didn’t tell me to get stuffed. Still, I’ll probably brood over this all week.

11 Likes

At least you didn’t say to “get flocked!”

9 Likes

LOLZ Nor he to me. It’s something to crow about.

9 Likes