Indictments are getting to Donald Trump, as he cowardly cancels two events in one day

Originally published at: Indictments are getting to Donald Trump, as he cowardly cancels two events in one day | Boing Boing

9 Likes

What, no ‘press conference’ where he incriminates himself even more?

31 Likes

Ikr? I expected him to double down. He must really be rattled

26 Likes

When a grifter suddenly lays low like this he knows he’s in serious trouble.

29 Likes

Me too.

14 Likes

I am very disappointed that he pulled out of the debate. That solves the problem of the loyalty oath for the GOP, and I really wanted to see how they were going to deal with that.

22 Likes

Still unclear what Christie will do about the loyalty pledge. He’s criticized it before but if push comes to shove he’d probably sign it.

14 Likes

Buck. Buck. Cock-a-Doodle Doo !

CHICKEN.

I was realy looking forward to much more self-incrimination. Humbug!

6 Likes

To me, it seems like the first signal that he will not be a GQP candidate on the 2024 ticket.

When has that attention whoring orange fuck EVER passed up being in the spotlight, or an opportunity to bully people in front of a crowd, let alone both simultaneously?

27 Likes

Actually it kinda bothers me that he’s starting to make sensible decisions. I’d much rather him continue to bumble down the road of self incrimination and unsubstantiated claims.

25 Likes

Insert “Princess Bride” meme here.

14 Likes

Or listen to his lawyers?

17 Likes

If the ■■■■■-less Repuglican debates are just non-stop garbage dumping on Biden and no actual criticism of ■■■■■, then we know they have all acquiesced. If any of them have any hope or desire to get the nomination, they need to all dump on ■■■■■. But don’t think they will, except for assigning Christie to that role, but it won’t be enough.

12 Likes

Yeah, wait until Captain Shinsplints has to show up for court proceedings. I predict all kinds of sudden health problems that prevent him from being there.

10 Likes

Don’t forget he pulled out of one of the Republican primary debates in the 2016 cycle too and it didn’t hurt him in the polls a bit. He loves the camera more than he loves his family, but he’ll also settle for other ways to get his face on TV if he thinks it will work to his advantage.

12 Likes

According to leaked debate strategy documents from the DeSantis campaign he’s supposedly planning to defend Trump against attacks from Christie while also saying that Trump currently has “too many distractions” to be president again. A lousy strategy, but at this point maybe he figures that his best chance is to be the Trumpiest guy still standing if either the legal system or mother nature takes Trump out of the running for him.

10 Likes

where’s the tax return? where’s the health care plan? where is any evidence of the Steal? hell now i want to see his birth certificate.

anyone who follows this guy is a buffoon.

17 Likes

14 Likes

Has anyone checked if he’s wearing brown pants?

8 Likes

There ain’t enough compensation in all the multiverses…

11 Likes