Trump commutes sentence of corrupt governor Rod Blagojevich, pardons Giuliani crony Bernard Kerik

3 Likes

I bet in Blago’s case it’s at least partly because he thinks trying to sell Obama’s senate seat was somehow an insult to Obama, and therefore commuting the sentence is like further thumbing his nose at ‘ol Barack and the Dems. Which it really isn’t.

But probably he also thinks filling the senate with appointees who pay him kickbacks, same as how he filled his cabinet, is a great idea.

11 Likes

Great. Next we’ll hear he’s pardoned Dylann Roof.

20 Likes

A fox for every henhouse, oy gevalt.

I blame Trump for the lack of effective enforcement action against robocall scammers, too. I think he fundamentally believes that all sorts of grifters, large and small, high and low, are truly his people.

5 Likes

Alternate alternate headline: “In the US, if you’re super rich, you can do whatever the motherfuck you goddamn well please. Anything. Everything. All of it.”

7 Likes

He does not know any limits. He has so many buttons, insecurities, triggers and blindnesses. I wish someone would play him. He would so fall for it. Like the time someone gave out red-white and blue Russian flags at one of his rallies or the time with the fake presidential seal. Someone should set up a golden throne and a crown at a rally and offer to crown him “King of America” or “Emperor of the World”. He would so go for it. He would think it was great. He would climb up on the throne and take the crown. (Let one of his evangelical buddies crown him in lieu of a Pope.) Hopefully people would see this as a shocking act and jail him but his base would probably love it.

12 Likes

Someday - and that day may never come - I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter’s wedding day.

12 Likes

The full list of criminals tRump / Cheetolini said f’ you to the Rule of Law. tumblr_5dc98d3e272dec288a816955aff96243_394cf1d7_640

8 Likes

You mean, besides Putin?

21 Likes
12 Likes

5-Schindlers-List-quotes

6 Likes

34 Likes

Judith Negron, incidentally, committed $205 million worth of Medicare fraud.

12 Likes

Yeah, some real swamp charmers in that bunch…

9 Likes

Seems on brand to me…

16 Likes

Infernal thing stops at 91% WTF, and we are well on our way to achieving at least 110% WTF.

7 Likes

There’s a bunch of empty cabinet positions that need to be filled…

8 Likes

So there’s room for more, unfortunately…

2 Likes

Vigilante squads would take over in this case. It couldn’t be allowed to stand.

Like who? The dreaded Antifa?

5 Likes