Trump: 'Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA'

He is very popular with nationalistic despots, so…

9 Likes

Obviously this coronoavirus thingy is some kind of deep state conspiracy to hurt the economy and Trump’s re-election.

6 Likes

“Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Maybe he is shorting the market? Nah, I doubt that he is intelligent enough to figure out that ploy. I’ve got it! It’s a Chinese hoax. Yeah, that’s it. A Chinese hoax. Or was that climate change? I gets so confusing sometimes keeping track of what the orange idiot is tweeting…

7 Likes
25 Likes

Presumably someone told Trump about how (e.g. cold and flu) virus transmission happens more when people are in close quarters because it’s cold out. Trump being Trump, he couldn’t quite grasp it, and what he took away was “less virus when warm.”

I’m not sure how relevant that is for the coronavirus anyways, given that it’s transmissible indirectly, survives outside a body for up to two weeks (unlike cold and flu which survive about a day), and the infected are contagious before they have symptoms. I.e. the infected don’t have to be surrounded by people in close proximity to spread it.

Hell, I’d like to see him answer any question. I’ve literally never heard him respond to a question with anything other than stock, usually irrelevant, talking points and/or gibberish. I’ve never heard him actually answer a question that’s been asked. He rarely understands the question, much less does he have any sort of answer ready, nor is he mentally capable of logically constructing one in real-time.

19 Likes

We’ll find out in a few years that POTUS and Cabinet members were regularly creating scandals to move the needle on the market so that they could launder massive volumes of filthy lucre via shorts placed by intermediaries.

9 Likes

Welp, it’s been nice knowing you all.

9 Likes

# Trump: ‘Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA’. Based on the accuracy of Trump’s 15,000 plus public statements, we’re screwed.

8 Likes

Yes, the CDC is working hard, but Trumplethinskin is countermanding their best advice and breaking quarantine to score cheap political points, so when we’re all screwed, make sure you know who to blame.

4 Likes

Il Douche.

2 Likes

Working very hard

Told to fuck off.

23 Likes

Well the real problem will be when it gets to people who will be fired if they don’t come into work even if they are sick.

10 Likes

No real shock, honestly.

24 Likes

Strange how a “germophobe” destroys the nation’s best line of defense against disease.

Almost as if it’s just a hastily made up excuse to try and obfuscate that he enjoys child rape.

17 Likes

^ this, and:

in other countries, people can go to the doctor when they’re sick. if there’s been advice given to americans on how to seek help should they need, i haven’t seen it.

i’m guessing emergency rooms will become the “do have the flu, or coronavirus” triage centers

9 Likes

Downhill

12 Likes
17 Likes

Pretty slim odds that the Cooch, or anyone in the WH, graduated from John Hopkins.

2 Likes

Lolwut?

14 Likes

Not going to root for a pandemic.
Not going to root for a pandemic.
Not…

10 Likes