Trump falsely claims Google is RIGGED to show bad things when you google "Trump News"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/28/trump-falsely-claims-google-is.html

8 Likes

This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!"

Sure, try to address it with the resources of your office. Why haven’t you done so already, big man? You chicken?

[sadly, the GOP wouldn’t impeach him on violating the First Amendment any more than they would on any other issue, but I’d love to see the regime try]

12 Likes

This reminds me, what is Rick Santorum up to lately?

23 Likes

He’s busy saying stupid shiat on talk shows.

8 Likes

Politically speaking, Santorum is about up to our knees

18 Likes

14 Likes

mmm, yes, much like the sky is RiGGED to show blue…

25 Likes

Hmmm…I don’t know. I think it might be because Trump is a lying sack of shit trying to dismantle our country.

Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out.

In his defense, I also wish that FAIR had more representation in Google News feeds (image links to website).

fair

5 Likes

Just wait until Trump does a Google image search for “idiot” or “fucking moron”

Who am I kidding, Trump doesn’t know how to Google image search.

Try it

15 Likes

When I Google ‘Trump News’ all I get is articles about how Trump says typing ‘Trump News’ into Google doesn’t get good Trump News. Wait a sec…

17 Likes

That made my day!

Edit: Ehh…that was supposed to be a reply to @jstnmbrwn so sorry.

But you made my day, too, so thank you.

2 Likes

My first thought was that my grandmother was at it again. She hates the SOB.

21 Likes

39 Likes

The president’s problem is obvious – no, I don’t mean that he has his head up his ass - it’s aside from that – it’s that his head is inside the Google results bubble. Google is “rigged” to show you results that are similar to the things you have looked up before. He needs to use a search engine like Duck Duck Go that doesn’t track his queries or filter his results. Maybe he’d be more likely to find some of that legendary positive news about himself.

15 Likes

If I was a politician with lots of Twitter followers, I’d send out a Tweet saying how my image search for ‘blue waffles’ didn’t show pictures of actual blue waffles and then I’d watch the world burn.

8 Likes

Christ, what a… president.

And then there’s this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/28/trump-wakes-up-googles-himself-and-doesnt-like-what-he-sees-illegal/

3 Likes

shush.

we don’t want him to know .

1 Like

Trump’s EPA is fixing that

6 Likes
4 Likes

Not that it would stop him if it ever occurred to him, but is he allowed to delete his Google search history? (Presidential records)

A lot of people are going to want to look at that afterwards.

13 Likes