Trump found GUILTY on all counts in hush money trial

How about community service? Maybe make him pick up garbage beside highways under the blazing sun for the entire summer. Or clean park facilities.

It’s happening right now in the press conference!

35 Likes

Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy

:grin:

seriously… who cares! Let’s take the win!!!

36 Likes

I thought I was going to get this comment in before the doomsayers started saying he won’t get sentenced to prison time, but nope.

I just want to point out that, so far, the people who said:
-he won’t be impeached
-he would win in 2020
-he won’t leave the White House
-he wouldn’t be investigated
-he won’t be charged
-he won’t be tried
-he won’t be found guilty

Have all been wrong. There are no guarantees, but his strategy of antagonizing the judge that will be sentencing him does not look like a good one.

91 Likes

I want to have pity on the Secret Service members who have to accompany him into incarceration, but I am reassured by the fact that the ones accompanying him probably are fans who voted for him anyways.

I’d be satisfied to see him wear a house arrest ankle thingy and be stuck in his domicile in New York, assuming he isn’t forced to sell it due to mounting outstanding debts. With the stipulation that any denigrating remarks will have his parole revoked, just to watch him fume.

18 Likes

He just held a press conference outside the courtroom and must’ve said the word “rigged” about a hundred times.

19 Likes

Again…

He’s a CONVICTED FELON!!! Lots of guilty ass convicted felons say the same thing…

The Office Party Hard GIF

30 Likes

18 Likes

The fact he can be ineligible to vote, but still be eligible for elected office is so ludicrous it should be singing Act Like A Fool and collecting Fast and The Furious residuals.

Voting being a right and all it would make far more sense the other way around - with convicted felons able to vote, but unable to hold office.

51 Likes

If he does go to prison (fingers crossed but hardly a done deal) I doubt they’ll have to share a room with him or anything. They would probably just be monitoring the corridor in shifts.

15 Likes

Seriously…

let the felon rant let’s celebrate the win

21 Likes

Yeah, thus my fantasy of having him be sentenced to prison, suspended into parole with the condition that he does not make any disparaging remarks, not even encouraging others, or it’s off to the slammer. Because I want to see him wilt, coward that he is.

He lost.

Again.

30 Likes

FUCK YEAH!

62 Likes

I understand the impulse, but we really are better off with him behind bars and out of sight, and even better off with him unable to communicate with the outside world.

34 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer, more deserving person. Applause all around.

27 Likes

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Lifetime

29 Likes

26 Likes

The legal system has been dragging its feet on most things Trump to an infuriating degree for years… but when he does eventually end up facing trial it almost always goes terribly for him.

Even with all those judges in his pocket, Trump is no friend of the law and the law is no friend of his.

35 Likes

Came here to post Mark Slackmeyer’s mug from the Reagan era and I’m 3 minutes late. Hats off to you @Melizmatic

16 Likes

I thought my TV was broken. There was this loud whining sound.

27 Likes

Great. Now do the “theft of classified documents” and “attempt to steal an election” ones.

45 Likes