Trump "grabbed reporter's phones" and threw them in March plane tirade

Originally published at: Trump "grabbed reporter's phones" and threw them in March plane tirade | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Will no bad karma finally relieve me of this tiresome dottard?

38 Likes

I’m willing to chip in to buy him a steady diet of high fructose corn syrup, bacon cheeseburgers and fries cooked in only trans fats.

18 Likes

I want to put Justices Thomas and Alito on the same mailing list.

19 Likes

I’ve learned, there’s no killing a cockroach, no matter how hard you try.

10 Likes

The preservation properties of those three practically guarantee he will live forever.
May your deity of choice (or lack thereof) help us all.

8 Likes

Poison paste works.

8 Likes

11 Likes

There’s photographic evidence that it doesn’t.

8 Likes

Death and taxes; he can’t avoid both forever.

15 Likes

At the risk of throwing “Gasoline onto the fire.” I would pay money to see Tucker Carlson start “Just Asking Questions…” (JAQing off) with Trump, while channeling his inner Chris Hansen asking rhetorically; “What were you thinking would happen when you …?”

6 Likes

“We extended invites to four other mainstream reporters/outlets and they all said they could not due to either [White House Correspondents’ Dinner] events that week or because their editors refused,”

And now if NBC doesn’t show up, did he make a sound?

8 Likes

I so very much wish this was an AI picture instead of real life.

7 Likes

So Fox News didn’t report on this? You know, the guys that say “Nobody else is carrying this news.” even though it is easy to prove the statement as false.

7 Likes

Go ahead, Anthony you think bad thoughts about me
And maybe some man in this room some man with guts
Somebody who’s so sick to death of living in this kind of place…

3 Likes

2 Likes

How is it that we had to wait 27 days to read this story? Oh, right, the press are courtiers to power. Journamalism 101: Always kiss ass.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.