Trump holds up mask of self at final FL pre-election rally, says it's “beautiful” and “just like me”

Don’t make us do it, Florida

16 Likes

“Just do it” as Nike and Shia say!

1 Like

“Beautiful”
"Just like me"
Can’t be both, bruh.

6 Likes

I wonder how he will react if he loses.

Graceful concession? Pretends nothing happened? Angrier meltdown? March on Washington? Doesn’t live to see the end of the week? Never seen again?

1 Like

My not so secret fear is that once he loses, he’s going to try to go full dictator. He’ll start ordering his trumpkins to do some destructive things. He hates losing because he knows he’s a loser. I’m actually a little scared he’ll try to do some kind of kristalnacht bullshit against immigrants.

“See!? I said all along immigrants are rapists who are taking our jobs. They even stole my job. And they’ll come for yours.” That kind of shit.

12 Likes

The best thing is him flipping out will involve a feedback loop and tank his “brand” further.

In failure, the backbiting and campaign leaks are going to be glorious.

7 Likes

That can’t be Trump. His hands are too big,

3 Likes

Anyone else think the mask looks better than the original source material?

I’m not joking.

5 Likes
7 Likes

The color of the mask is more natural and the hair looks much more realistic.

2 Likes

That’s the thing.
Isn’t not conceding more or less the exact thing that you’ve described.
And isn’t that pretty much what he has said he will do.

3 Likes

I predict the next, quiet target of his hatred will be his family, who are seeing their futures tank alongside. He’s taking them all down with him, and any pleas from them to not do what he is planning can not be taken well.

1 Like

There are people on LinkedIn already threatening violence if he loses. Seriously, LinkedIn, where everybody knows your real name! SMH.

2 Likes

A timely reminder that all tragedies come to an end sooner or later.

6 Likes

Christina Aguilera logic doesn’t work here.

But not all in a timely enough or particularly clean manner.

Let me dispel the notion that Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. Trump knows exactly what he’s doing.

2 Likes

I don’t believe i implied otherwise.

It’s a Marco Rubio quote, only with Trump in place of Obama. It was random and robotic when Rubio said it too.

3 Likes

Got it.