Trump: 'I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/24/trump-i-would-love-to-have.html

6 Likes

“Hey grandpa, what was the great Easter riots of 2020 like?”

27 Likes

tumblr_p16urk2qpZ1vaqoiqo1_400

46 Likes

[Jesus moves rock, peeks outside, then ducks back into cave to resume self-isolation]

61 Likes

Smart move, Jesus. Just shelter in place.

46 Likes

I have nothing to say that is not wishes of awful things to happen to people who love and support this fool.

22 Likes

Yeah, we would love that too, jerkface. But, unlike you, we have sense enough to know that anything that leads to mass graves filled with 200 million bodies would be kind of a bad thing.

19 Likes
34 Likes

Now serving takeout only:

62 Likes

You weren’t supposed to let him see his shadow!

48 Likes

Doubting Thomas insists on putting his fingers through the hole in Trump’s head.

22 Likes

That means six more weeks of quarantine!

37 Likes

I hope trump dies of coronavirus. It’d serve him right.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Last supper? Crap.

8 Likes

Please! Like Trump wouldn’t burst into flames if he set foot on a church threshhold.

20 Likes

31 Likes

Trump is his usual idiot, kleptocratic self and I wouldn’t trust anything he sys, but there are other approaches being taken by more sane countries such as The Netherlands.

2 Likes

Always remember Trump is exactly the ahole as advertised. There are no surprises. This is the one confessed to sexually assaulting women right on tape.

It’s the people voting for him that are insanely dangerous. It’s the cult that empowers him.

They are going to do this as a rebellion, they will have mass congregations for easter and “god will protect them”.

And they are going to kill us all, or at least put a great deal in the hospital 2-3 weeks later.

23 Likes

“You’re a contrarian.”

“No, YOU’RE the contrarian!’

14 Likes