Trump is lying to avoid paying $464 million judgment, says NY Attorney General Letitia James

Is she limited to NYS properties? Maybe she could take mar a lago. That would be one way to ensure the government gets all of documents back.

8 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/21/politics/trump-calls-ny-attorney-generals-bond-suggestions-impractical-and-unjust/index.html

New York Attorney General takes initial step to prepare to seize Trump assets

The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald Trump’s golf course and private estate north of Manhattan, known as Seven Springs.

Judgments have not been entered in Florida counties including Miami or Palm Beach where Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property and the Trump National Doral Golf Club and resort are located or Cook County, Illinois, where Trump’s hotel in Chicago is located, according to a review of records Thursday by CNN.

9 Likes

And for those of us with a bit of a mean streak, like me, it would be extremely rewarding to see him get kicked to the curb.
Extremely.

6 Likes

Has he tried dumping sand all around it? I hear that is quite popular these days. /s

2 Likes

I think we are about to find how little a golden toilet is actually worth :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

For the first time in a long while, I cannot wait for Monday to get here.
I hope the actions are swift and thorough.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.