Trump: Justice Dept should investigate identity of anonymous NY Times op-ed writer, because national security

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/07/trump-justice-dept-should-inv.html

3 Likes

Please be Mike Pence.
Please be Mike Pence.
Please be Mike Pence.

36 Likes

26 Likes

I don’t have a lot of respect for that anonymous op-ed writer but I will give him or her credit for driving Il Douche into a lese-majeste tizzy that may prompt him to commit an undeniably impeachable offense.

36 Likes

…no seriously, it was all of us, we all workshopped it together.
–Trumo staff

23 Likes

There’s a rumor on the Root that it’s Ben Carson.

*lolz

While the idea of a rogue coup with a GOP agenda gives me no comfort, I take much malicious glee at someone creating even further discord in 45’s admin.

Samsies.

20 Likes

Has he filled out the proper paperwork? It is the government after all.

31 Likes

No need for that. He’s committed every crime he can think of already, except the one about Fifth Avenue.

13 Likes

I’m gonna guess it was John Barron wrote the op-ed.

14 Likes

Charles Pierce thinks it was Kellyanne Conway (his wife’s idea).

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’re right. Trump’s sock puppet is staging a coup.

4 Likes

An almost impossible task for the AG, as the list of suspects is virtually endless.

2 Likes

Someone thought that it would be a great idea to brag to the NYT about defying the commander-in-chief. Either that person has poorer judgment than Trump, or else that person is intentionally provoking him into meltdown.

6 Likes

I’ve seen some comments from the right that the anonymous Op Ed proves the fact that there’s a “Deep State” against Trump.

LOL - members of his own staff are now part of the Deep State. That’s some swamp apparently.

19 Likes

He’ll find out who stole those strawberries if the last thing he does!

17 Likes

False flag fake news - Trump wrote it.

15 Likes
9 Likes

That’s the weird part of it. This person has both the left and the alt-right using them as proof of what they’ve been saying.

6 Likes

Is it an issue of “national security”, or. . . . “my personal security.”

8 Likes

May I introduce you to a man named Dick Cheney?

For all of his faults at least Trump didn’t pick Sarah Palin as his running mate. As despicable as Mike Pence is he at least seems level headed and well informed.

1 Like