Trump: Justice Dept should investigate identity of anonymous NY Times op-ed writer, because national security

It seems unlikely to me, despite the ‘lodestar’ thing, that Pence has such concern about foreign policy. He seems to be much more of a domestic policy guy. Also, it means Pence is really good at pretending to be an obsequious toady in public.

Plus, of course, Pence can’t be fired.

It wouldn’t surprise me, however, if Pence knows who it is.

I also have to suspect that one of the reasons Jeff Sessions hangs on to his job despite all the shit Trump gives him is that he wants Mueller to deliver the goods.

6 Likes

I’d post a “Some pig!” image, but comparing Wilbur to 45 is an insult to the fictional pig.

19 Likes

Its funny as hell with points like

Ben Carson Is the Black Chuck Norris

No one will ever admit being outsmarted by the black guy.

Ben Carson Never Wanted This Job

But sadly, Ben Carson is the GOP’s answer to Rain Man.

Any attempt to be purposefully harming the Trump Administration is merely covering up personal guilt for incompetence.

The guy is unfit to head a scout troop, let alone hold public office.

14 Likes

I agree.

9 Likes

Sure. Just as long as you’re not a woman and have no friends/loved ones who are. Then, sure, he’s just fine.

21 Likes

That would have been needlessly redundant.

He’s learned how to appear in public as a polished public figure. He’s level-headed and well-informed in the way that say, a store mannikin is.

17 Likes

I wouldn’t assume that he’s any less batshit than Trump, just quieter and more focused.

17 Likes

I didn’t say he wasn’t evil or anything outrageous like that, only that he doesn’t seem prone to flying off the cuff in public and does at least seem to know what is going on in the world.

3 Likes

Even after a year and a half of humiliating pushback for trying to use the DOJ as his personal gestapo, Trump’s first impulse is to sic Jeff Sessions on the “traitor”. His stupidity may be the Eighth Wonder of the World. Maybe someone should tell him; he might resign the presidency in order to sell tickets for a peek at a CT scan of his empty cranium.

11 Likes

With less charisma.

11 Likes

Pence and his ilk are clearly pushing to get as much of their agenda through now as they possibly can. They know they’re not going to have more power than they have now, in the future. The only way Pence becomes president short of Trump falling over dead suddenly is if there’s complete Democrat control of Congress.

2 Likes

That’s the thing though isn’t it? It’s only a national security issue if they told the truth. Otherwise it’s simple libel.

4 Likes

If it’s Pence, I would be glad at least that means Trump would probably make his life hell. Cause honestly, Pence is a scary dude when you look at what he believes and has done as governor.

7 Likes

You shouldn’t. This person is actually doing what he can to make sure the administration succeeds in spite of Trump.

7 Likes

John Barron has always come across as the sane one in the room, so that sounds plausible to me.

I think Barron should confront Trump, mano en mano. Perhaps the person best suited to the task wears the exact same suit as his boss? A duel at dawn on the White House lawn would be my preference. Two pistols. I wouldn’t care which of the two prevailed, as long as a coroner was needed afterward.

7 Likes

Only I get to decide how I react to this ongoing fucking nightmare, over which I have no actual control.

You do you, I’ll continue to do me.

10 Likes

24 Likes

And smaller balls.

2 Likes

Roger That!

6 Likes

An almost impossible task for the AG, as the list of suspects is virtually endless.

18 Likes