Trump lashes out at John Lewis ... slowly

I’m thinking the PEOTUS isn’t feeling too well. It took him 17 minutes to complete his second of two tweets after the first ended in a cliff hanger.

This is what the next 4 years will look like. Speak out against Trump? You’ll be trending on twitter after he responds sometime overnight.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah… John Lewis really should get around to doing something important… /s

10 Likes

My first thought on reading the headline was ‘how could Waitrose have pissed off Trump?’

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/jennyhan/status/820286809431306247

14 Likes

Well, he probably got delayed because he needed to wipe and pull up his pants.

11 Likes

Fuck normalizing this. All Democratic representatives and senators should skip the inauguration.

18 Likes

Is this a potential tactic? Try and get Trump’s attention on twitter so he doesn’t have time to do the presidential stuff?

I can’t imagine Trump liking any form of worker’s cooperative.

9 Likes

I was wondering why the department store was in the news?

10 Likes

My congresscritter is, at least.

12 Likes

The kind where he could hire it to do stuff for him and then not pay the bill?

2 Likes

where in the fuck is he getting that Lewis’s district is “falling apart”? That’s my district. In the decade I’ve lived here, this district has steadily improved; and rapidly in the last few years. Intown Atlanta went from the Dirty South to high-rises and gentrification.

Shocker: Trump is making shit up.

17 Likes

As someone who spends a fair amount of time in Rep. Lewis’ district, I can tell you Trump knows two things about it: Jack and Shit.

10 Likes

Sales of his graphic novel spiked after this.

6 Likes

That makes me very happy, because the books are fantastic.

5 Likes

I really need to pick them up at some point.

5 Likes

To be fair, all Republican congresspeople should also skip it.

2 Likes

Really? (Hey, neighbor)

I know someone that worked for Pramila in her campaign. I met her once. I like her.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 35 days. New replies are no longer allowed.