Trump lawyer Rudolph Giuliani insists they never denied collusion with Russia

You can say that again this year in which we usher new voters who weren’t even alive when that happened.

4 Likes

Does it matter if Americans realized this? As long as McConnell blocks the Senate from doing anything to deal with the crises created by the Republicans, they are untouchable.

1 Like

Haha. I was just about to post this shot from the :28 mark and add: look at these two faces and tell me, which one is full of shit?

10 Likes

That is AMAZING.

4 Likes

It’s true! Just ask John Barron and John Miller.

7 Likes

The whole of Giuliani’s ‘explanation’ seems to be him semi-cryptically saying “at this point anyone can be thrown under the bus but Donald.”

4 Likes

The one on the right looks like he just shit his pants.

7 Likes

…jumps under bus.

1 Like

Well, if Trump really is a Russian spy, Mike Pence must be an accomplice, right?

So in that sense he wouldn’t be better.

2 Likes

I hope like hell his name gets mentioned in Mueller’s report; it’s highly unlikely that he’s not complicit in all this fuckery.

7 Likes

“NO COLLUSION! NO COLLUSION!” was unclear.

3 Likes

Indeed. Totally ambiguous!

4 Likes

His dog named Collusion was trying to swallow a sock?

6 Likes

Rudy reminds me of this ST:TOS nasty:

Who turned out to be a talking head for this:

TrumpTrek

4 Likes

It’s almost like these a-holes don’t understand that interviews etc… are all recorded and people can just pull up their lying lies…

3 Likes

Oh they understand. It’s a three thousand card monte for the stupid.

3 Likes

I’d rather the clean-up be as loud as humanly possible. I want the intensity of it to echo off of distant stars.

2 Likes

Turns out that one thing George Orwell got wrong in Nineteen Eighty-Four was the assumption that destroying records of the lies you said yesterday is a necessary part of getting your followers to believe the new lies you’re saying today.

8 Likes

Thinking about it now, Doublethink takes care of getting people to believe contradictory lies. The destroying of the records is more of a show of power or test of loyalty. It’s a red herring to catch infidels.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.