Trump lies to and contradicts a nurse about coronavirus protective gear

I dunno. Look at Arizona where they just fired all of the inconvenient scientists saying that things will get bad if things open up too quickly.

5 Likes

Hey, give Dolt 45 some time - he’s trying!

4 Likes

Or a website. Or another website.

1 Like

While reading about this I caught myself thinking whether I would have even gone to the White House in her position. I can’t really imagine a lot of worse social situations than being in a room with that … thing. But then I thought she probably did it for the good of her profession and her patients. That must also be why she never just started to give him the verbal slap in the face he deserves (in addition to the jail time he also deserves, that is). Nurses are resilient. I don’t think I could have kept my mouth shut.

5 Likes

I’m sure she does good work qua nursing, but I really, really don’t have a lot of sympathy for anyone who takes time off from said nursing to fly across the country to help make Turmp look good, and then – gasp! – he basically treats you like a whore on TV.

I’m sure there are thousands of nurses willing to tell Turmp to go fuck himself on camera. This nurse was there to minimize his shortcomings even before he decided to make a show of degrading her.

1 Like

You know how vindictive and insecure he is. I’m coming from the perspective that if she was asked to come and had declined that decision would have literally killed people. He would have found a way to defund organisations she is affiliated with or block PPE deliveries for her hospital or something.

2 Likes

Fake news. He has the most sporadic words.

2 Likes

Translation: People with lots of money – the only people that Trump may see as “people” – have no problem obtaining PPE. No handmade masks for those fuckers.

Thats a shame. I get it, it would be hard for a normal person in the spotlight to call the obvious liar a liar to his orange, puckered, lying gob. I’m sure she had her position to consider. Still, it would have been awesome. Maybe someday.

The man-child’s lying as fast as he can. He can only do so much in a day, and golfing is at least half of that. Heavy hangs the head that wears that stupid fucking face.

4 Likes

HOW THE F**K DID WE GET HERE? i don’t need an answer. i just need it to stop.

5 Likes

He would have listened if it was a male nurse, I have no doubt.
Or if the nurse was like this:

2 Likes

I have no hope left.

This man killed all of it. So many are dead because of his alternate reality.

Damn him, and everyone that still continues to enable him.

5 Likes

So the last administration didn’t put things in store so its their fault, WTAF has his adminstration been doing for more than three years then? (Well, we all know the answer - enriching themselves).

Nope. Well, maybe if Hannity and Carlson dressed up in nurses uniforms (skirt, cap etc.) and shaved their legs.

Also, whenever he says “Nobody knew _______” it means that he personally just learned something that is well known to 95% of the US population over ten years of age.

7 Likes

The arm cross and pouty voice from the President, “I’ve heard the opposite.” I just

Can’t give this enough likes.

1 Like

At least they didn’t “fall” out a window… yet.

2 Likes

Anyone that did would find themselves subject to harassment and death threats, quite possibly loss of employment and any other consequences the rightwing flying monkeys could come up with. The vast majority of normal people just are not willing to take that kind of heat to make a point.

4 Likes

That kinda loops back horribly to your previous comment :unamused:

3 Likes

Yeah, well, who’re you going to believe – a stable orange genius hiding behind high security and daily personal covid tests or a trained health professional in the trenches? Tell me your political orientation and I’ll tell you your answer before you give it.