Trump mob smeared shit on U.S. Capitol walls

But the original song doesn’t even need to be changed:

Little Deuce Coupe

8 Likes

As this story is re-told, I notice the shit migrating upward from the floor to the walls. Given this trend, I fully expect shit to touch the ceiling eventually. At which point it will have hit the fan.

8 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

I think I’m starting to understand why the right wing are so scared of anarchism (or what they perceive anarchism to be). These anomists swung between “I can do what I like” and “I have no idea what we’re doing”.

Again, they are projecting their own actions onto the left.

16 Likes

Always, always projecting… They think that their twisted world view is shared by the rest of us, because they are so lacking in the ability to empathize with others. It would be sad if it weren’t so clearly a threat to humanity.

18 Likes

" - - - and then we parade about the interior of the building with a confederate flag , and for the finale we smear feces about !! "
" why , the aristocrats , of course "

18 Likes

So, on the one hand, this is clearly vile and disgusting.
But on the other hand, is anyone else at all impressed that someone could go #2 seemingly on-demand during a violent insurrection? I mean, I sometimes have a hard time for a day or two during work trips, shy bowels maybe? I can’t imagine just storming a building them randomly taking a dump…
Yet another of the ridiculous aspects of our sad and depressing timeline.

6 Likes

very fine people, on both sides

Said somebody, somewhere at some time. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh, no; this must be those Fascist Brown Shits we are warned about.

Edit: In their defence, I guess that, as Proud Boys, they can’t wipe their arses in case it turns them Gay.

13 Likes

23 Likes

These people are, of course, full of shit. They spew it all the time.

Your analysis is spot on! :wink:

15 Likes

i’ll just leave this here

3 Likes

Yep, it was a total shit show.

6 Likes

You know, I think it’s safe to say it does not take all types.

5 Likes

One of my all time favorite songs comes to mind. Always thought it was allegorical though.
Ted Leo + The Pharmacists- Shake the Sheets

1 Like

images (1)

6 Likes

So the clowns that wore company id badges, had distinctive tattoos, bragged about their crimes with their full names and city of residences on social media were supposed to avoid leaving DNA behind?

9 Likes

That should make it easier to track them down. Just follow their scat.

2 Likes

They post their pictures on Facebook and give their names on live TV. They aren’t worried about being identified. Mostly because they assume the police are on their side and they won’t face any repercussions. They probably overestimate their immunity but it isn’t like they made it up out of nowhere.

11 Likes

Literal:

hitting:

2 Likes