Trump "nauseating," says his former Attorney General Bill Barr

Just to be pedantic, I’m presuming “Speerphishing” is referring specifically to the historical revisionism to rehabilitate the image of Nazi Albert Speer - Albert Speer - Wikipedia.

I do agree with this, nice coinage of a phrase.

9 Likes

Wrote a bogus summary whitewashing the Mueller report and didn’t release the actual report for a month. You’re pretty nauseating yourself Bill.

19 Likes

He’s your typical spineless GOP water carrier who will hold his nose and vote for whoever has the (R) next to his name…even if this means Tr*mp because by God, they can’t bring themselves to vote for a *gaspDemocrat!!

5 Likes

Barr’s Wikipedia entry is interesting; I had forgotten that, as Old Man Bush’s AG, he recommended that the criminals involved in Iran-Contra be pardoned… and that one of them [Weinberger] had evidence implicating OMB’s involvment in the matter… I never believed OMB’s assertion that he was “out of the loop” in the planning of I-C., so it was mighty convenient for OMB to be able to quash that speculation.
Coincidentally, both Barr and OMB worked for the CIA, and OMB was head of the place the last year Barr worked there. Make of that what you will…

Barr has lots of unsavory actions under his belt; he is trying to distance himself from Lord Dampnut to save his own skin.
There is nothing honorable about him; the fact he chose to work for Lord Dampnut proves that; he merely changed the crime family he was working for.

14 Likes

says

Barr is a longtime proponent of the unitary executive theory of nearly unfettered presidential authority over the executive branch of the U.S. government.[1][2][3]

so if he joined the trump administration in order to further that agenda, I think the Unitary Executive Theory needs to die-- forfeit to the crown, so to speak, as punishment for his arrogence.

9 Likes

Doner:

doner

Donor:

donor

Come on, can’t you see how hard I’m working for that Pedantry Pendant?
:wink:

7 Likes

Hey, um, nice try. But for the Pendant’s Pendant, you should have included the Umlaut.

Animation Smile GIF by Stefano Colferai

ETA: sorry, realised this may seem harshly put. No offense.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.