Trump "nauseating," says his former Attorney General Bill Barr

Originally published at: Trump "nauseating," says his former Attorney General Bill Barr | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Fuck you Bill. You’re still a rat, on or off the rotten ship.

45 Likes

too little too late.

23 Likes

Sorry, Bill, but there’s no Operation Paperclip for you.

22 Likes

I see what you did there.

15 Likes

Barr is nauseating. I can’t remember a single push back against Trump he did while he was AG. For some reason everything Trump did at that time was AOK in his book. Way to grow a spine now.

Seriously, did Barr actually have a down side if he had been honest while AG? Pretty sure he wasn’t AG for the money.

17 Likes

I don’t know what poor carcass he raided for a spine but I am sure he didn’t grow one himself.

15 Likes

“Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.”

14 Likes

Yup. I remember his disgusting smirk as he stood next to 45 before the church photo shoot after gassing and attacking peaceful protesters. Some worked with 45 for hoped wealth, others like Barr were reveling in the unfettered cruelty.

17 Likes

“Trump “nauseating,” says his former Attorney General Bill Barr”

Stormy Daniels GIFs | Tenor

11 Likes

Trump “nauseating”…

12 Likes

Has Bill ever recanted saying he’d vote for Trump in 2024 if he’s the GOP nominee? Because last I remember, he said he’d vote for Trump if he is the 2024 GOP nominee.

Nauseating.

22 Likes

Sounds like not so much nauseated by Trump, as much as he is complaining that Trump isn’t using his warchest in the way Barr would like.

This is just pretty vanilla Covering of the Ass, no? “We all told him he lost honestly, but he wouldn’t listen to us!” is just Barr avoiding being named as a co-conspirator.

I find this, overall, to be one of the weakest “turnings” we’ve seen so far.

20 Likes

12 Likes

applause4

re: barr, strange pun intended, I guess…
asshole

took_you_long_enough-295x210

f neon

ETA:
The photo of the two slimebuckets at an airport reminded me of a snippet of merkin von bankrupt vid I saw ages ago. Can’t remember where I found it, and I’d love having it now. It was while mvb was stil (gag) preznit, and mvb was at an airport. mvb was walking to a plane to doubtless clamber gracefully aboard.

mvb described a bizarre route, heading first to the left, then off to the right, then kinda sideways the other way, etc etc, all while still mostly moving in the plane’s general direction. It was the goddamnedest thing. Had an intelligent and silly human decided to do such a thing, they’d’ve done a better job of not looking completely freakishly like an alien in a human suit. They’d’ve been laughing, and shouting, "Serpentine! Serpentine!" & doing serpentines à la Peter Falk in th’ original The In-Laws.

I posted it to daily kos, w/the caption, “So goddam crooked it literally can’t even walk straight.”

8 Likes

He has not.

And I think we know what this party-over-country/rule of law bootlicker will do.

17 Likes

Old, rusty, twisted and ripe for recycling.

7 Likes

As with Mike Pence, “I’m sorry sir but there’s no legal basis for declaring you the winner of this election” somehow got spun into ”Check out this woke leftist resistance fighter!” in certain circles.

13 Likes

Fair enough. rabbit-3-smiley-099 lol

4 Likes

Off topic, but seeing them stand side by side, they look like they are the same height. A quick google search tells me Barr is 5’8". Just sayin’.

4 Likes