Trump 'needs an explanation' of why Biden is winning the presidential election

I can see why he’s confused. “Having fewer votes than the other side” worked last time, why is it so important now? Don’t they know who he is!

14 Likes

The explanation is simple:

Bill Gates, Pizzagate,
Lizard people, Deep state,
Pedophiles, genocide,
911 inside job.
Red pill, QDrops.
Alex Jones is Jesus Christ,
Clinton, satanism,
Hollywood, Vaccines,
8chan, cabals,
apocalyptic victory,

And Lenny Bruce is not afraid

27 Likes

Fact is, Fox News always has people on spouting stuff that counters reality. It’s called “opinion.” To this day conservatives believe there was a “stand down” order given at Benghazi from Hillary or Obama because Fox trotted out some retired military guy who claimed he’d heard a rumor. Final congressional report disproves that.

So someone from Judicial Watch can say whatever he wants on an opinion show like Dobbs’, but the counts are being done according to the law.

12 Likes

What fucking morons. Or professional pundit shit stirrers. or both.

3 Likes

I said it before I’ll say it again…

Since he can’t comprehend counting and sequential numbers, there’s definitely no way algebra is involved.

4 Likes

You reap what you sow, mothafuckah!

28 Likes

Wrong end of the horse, but I like it.

Americans voted you out.

1 Like

We voted Trump out. We’re keeping Melz, we like her!

23 Likes

Roger that!

10 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t mean to imply that these people had a strong grip on reality, and it’s more a case of two cranks getting together. But two cranks with power and influence, Donald Trump appointed one of them to some advisory panel with the possibilty of real power.

1 Like
10 Likes

Just had a flash of inspiration that the the show Mr ED was really about how, as men grow older, their penis can start to behave like a suborn horse, and sometimes you two need to have a conversation to see if it wants to come out of the barn today or not. As to not be totally off topic, I bet trumps Shetland pony is downright agoraphobic these recent days.

@Slant Of all the Count memes I’ve seen in the last few days, this one is perfection. chefs kiss.

2 Likes

Oh God, then what was going on in “My Mother the Car”!?!

6 Likes

Me: Never heard of that show.
Wiki: Critics and adult viewers generally disliked the show, often savagely.
Me: Oh I see.
Wiki: In 2002, TV Guide proclaimed it to be the second-worst of all time, behind The Jerry Springer Show.
Me: Ok, Ok, Wiki point made.

6 Likes

Agreed 100%. It’s absolutely perfect! Wish I could take credit, but I’m just a surfer on these here digital waves.

2 Likes

:notes: We didn’t start the fire :musical_note:

9 Likes

Still, you get credit for showing it to my eye holes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a maroon! As if they ever finished counting all the ballots on Election Day in any election ever, where they had ballots!

3 Likes
5 Likes