Trump NEGATIVE for Coronavirus and COVID-19, says White House physician

Highly probable.

4 Likes

Negative? Something Negative about Trump?
How did that happen?
His previous Doctor (Bornstein) declared a "complete medical examination that showed only positive results"

6 Likes

Here. I bet y’all could use a break:

15 Likes

The osteopaths call the real physicians allopaths, which is one of those clarifications that seems superfluous.

5 Likes

I so wish to see him start turning a strange hue of orange and blue from taking colloidal silver to cure his covid-19

16 Likes

Literally the only qualification for being hired/surviving in your job in the current whitehouse is that you will say or do anything the president tells you, regardless of truth. Well, that and an open hostility to the function of the agency you lead. So yeah, all signs point to NO.

16 Likes

On the one hand, if he did have it they would never, ever admit it. On the other, I can believe he doesn’t have it because if he did that would be good news, and it looks very much like there will never be good news again for the remainder of my lifetime.

11 Likes

Holy fucksocks dude, do NOT ‘go gentle!’

18 Likes

The D.O. you see at your average suburban clinic or urgent care facility is going to be the functional equivalent of an M.D. They can give you a shot for your bursitis, prescribe a boner pill, or refer you to an oncologist for that dodgy-looking mole just as well.

Long dissertation short, this was an unintended consequence of the AMA demanding protective licensing laws back in the early 20th century. Having just then reinvented themselves as “scientific” medicine, the average sawbones notwithstanding, they were dismayed to find that the “medical cults” were just as capable of building quick-and-dirty med schools themselves that parroted the “scientific” curriculum to a T, plus an elective in the cult’s specialty.

EDIT: as others before me also noted, which I hadn’t seen when posting this.

5 Likes

32 Likes

Personally I’m glad Trump hasn’t gotten it yet. The fear that he might is probably the only reason he’s letting the government do anything at all.

6 Likes

Yes, and the White House physician has been such a reliable source. This is very nearly confirmation that Trump does indeed have cofeve-18.

10 Likes

Yep, ever since 2016:

19 Likes

Ah, the old fault lines of medicine, like the divide between doctors and surgeons.

So long as they’re practicing evidence-based medicine to a rigid standard, that’s fine, I guess. (Note that outside of the US, you take your chances with Osteopathy.)

The problem is when there’s a nonsense core like chiropractors and their vitalist stuff like imaginary subluxations and neck-cracking that can kill. And further outward to naturopaths, homeopaths…

Sad joke: Ontario gave naturopaths the power to write prescriptions. Hopefully very limited ones.

eta: And I don’t mean to step on the toes of well-meaning people in those classifications, just maybe if you want to reform it, start somewhere else? /awkward

7 Likes

Right. Like THIS is going to be the first true thing to come out of Trump’s White House.

5 Likes

He said earlier today that the test results would take a day or two.

So…

6 Likes

images

5 Likes

I am afriad that if/when he contracts Covid19, he’ll nuke China.

That would be a bad outcome.

Plus, if it killed him, it would destroy my daydream of him going to jail one day.

Also - the BB headline - he tested negative for Coronavirus AND Covid19? Umm…

3 Likes

BelieveYou

15 Likes

If you want to be picky, covid 19 is just a coronavirus. One of many. So it can be both.