Wonder why Donald Trump is 6 months late on his annual physical?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/22/wonder-why-donald-trump-is-6-m.html

13 Likes

He doesn’t need a physical, he’s taking hydrachlorine.

48 Likes

Hydroxychloriquine - It’s got electrolytes!

55 Likes

And vitamins!

15 Likes

Tiger blood?

8 Likes

Tiger King blood!

10 Likes

It’s what his little orange mushroom craves!

15 Likes

Dead man talking?

12 Likes

46 Likes

And for added annoyance, you had to post a picture reminding me of how many still push the whole POW/MIA con, didn’t you? It’s yet another symptom of how the cons of the 1980s are still among us. Ugh. Next I suppose Republicans will try to ban Dungeons and Dragons again.

9 Likes

DamagedJoyfulIbadanmalimbe-small

22 Likes

I don’t know, people are saying that it is a beautiful drug. Some of the best people are saying that. Maybe it works against the virus, maybe not but it can’t hurt.

15 Likes

They’re still trying to find his pulse. Give them a bit longer.

8 Likes

really don’t care about his health in the slightest as long as we don’t get a last minute pence replacement because that will screw up the election

but he sure looks more damaged than usual around the edges in the recent press meets

6 Likes

We’ve secretly replaced his regular hydroxychloriqine with mountain-grown Folgers crystals. Will he be able to tell the difference?

46 Likes

ETA:
trumpstandingweird

ETA2: it ain’t all shoe lifts, man, there’s something seriously wrong here

43 Likes

Just remember without all that orange clown makeup he’s just another pasty white old guy who probably hasn’t had a real physical in the last ten years.

24 Likes

Let’s keep waiting. What’s the worst that could happen?

20 Likes

“Hey, who took the batteries out of all the White House automatic defibrillators? Miiiiiike!”

11 Likes

16 Likes