Wonder why Donald Trump is 6 months late on his annual physical?

He stiffed the doctor?

15 Likes

Betteridge’s law of headlines still applies here, oddly enough. I really, really do not wonder about this. At all.

13 Likes

Here’s the thing that scares me about him being sick or passing prior to the election. What kind of sympathy vote would he or Pence then get.

Terrifying to consider.

5 Likes

heh.

Or placebos his doctor gave him just to shut him up.

19 Likes

I mean, yeah, obviously, but he’s also dying.

I’ve asked myself that every day for the past 3 years, and yet somehow it still manages to get worse.

27 Likes

Hey, there’s always tomor… yeah…

12 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to hide the diaper lines.

10 Likes

I think it was this

10 Likes

Can’t find a doc willing to bogus-up his results and ignore suspicious blood work?

12 Likes

Wouldn’t he need to have a heart to find a pulse?

18 Likes

He’s dead inside and yet he keeps moving and making noises…
Did they just get the robot from that Disney ride?

16 Likes

I feel no moral pangs over hoping for someone’s imminent demise when he’s already caused tens of thousands of deaths by his depraved indifference.

17 Likes

He probably has had his physical, but the results were not flattering and so they buried it. Medical stuff is by definition private, so no way it will get out legally.

The very definition of an authoritarian strongman is supposed to be the picture the masculine health. That’s why Mussolini made a point of going skiing, why Putin is always posing shirtless while wrestling bears or whatever, and why Trump will never, ever admit to the slightest physical weakness. To admit to weakness is to admit fallibility, and the whole facade starts to crumble for his followers.

30 Likes

Except when dodging the draft.

32 Likes

I wonder how many TIA’s he’s had in the last few years.

1 Like

I’m not sure that it’s neurologically possible to experience sympathy for Pence; but I can’t imagine a cause of death natural enough to keep Qanon and friends from never letting us hear the end of it if Trump happens to die at an inconvenient moment, despite being demographically appropriate for the role.

4 Likes

So what is it with Dementia that causes that stance?

2 Likes

Except that’s not a weakness you see…he had extra bones! He had so many bones they couldn’t fit boots over his manly, bony feet. And really, who else had more bones than normal? That’s right…Wolverine. The POTUS is basically foot-Wolverine. That’s the opposite of weak right there.

• signed, random and neutral internet commenter John Barron
15 Likes

What ever could a physical tell us rhat isn’t already plaonly obvious?!?

He’s a disease ridden pustule that’s ballooned to the point of exploding.

5 Likes