White House doc claims Trump weighs only 239 pounds and liberals demand to see his girth cerficate

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/16/white-house-doc-claims-trump-w.html

7 Likes

“To defeat crime and radical Islamic terrorism in our country, to win trade in our country, you need tremendous physical and mental strength and stamina,”

The Donald said so himself. Clearly it is serious business.

4 Likes

239 pounds is really not a healthy weight, especially for someone his age.

edit: unless it’s muscle. And it isn’t.

17 Likes

Annnnd we should believe anything that comes from the WH why?

17 Likes

So that settles it. Trump’s behavior is deliberate and not the result of cognitive decline.

Whatever reservations I might have had about sending a corrupt, declining elderly man to prison have been laid to rest. Thanks for that, doc.

49 Likes

Sounds like he was quoting pretty much every cheap South American dictator that ever lived.

7 Likes

It’s a one page, 30 standard question test. How hard would it be to coach him through it before hand?

3 Likes

Meh.

11 Likes

(from the Post)

The cognitive test consists of

asking a patient to name several animals, draw a clock with the hands at a certain time, copy a cube and recall a short list of words, among others.

So the good news is he’s clear to continue into the 4th grade as long as he can keep his hands to himself and stop bullying the brown-skinned kids.

56 Likes

We are talking about Donald Trump. He has shown that he is incapable of sticking to a script for longer than two minutes.

On the plus side, if he really is mentally competent enough to do the job then just about anyone else is too. /s

16 Likes

239? No way. He’s YUGE!!!

13 Likes

I’ve been depressed and hit about 230 recently. Posts like this don’t help that. Let’s focus on the fact he’s a racist nazi asshole and not insinuate anyone who’s fat is bad.

26 Likes

There is no way Trump can be 239 pounds. I weigh about 235 and I am not as tall or rotund as he is.

Just another stream of falsehoods from this administration.

21 Likes

I’ll call that part plausible simply because the guy does nothing but golf. It’s not one of the most strenuous cardio workouts available but it still burns a lot more calories than sitting behind a desk and attempting to govern a country.

11 Likes

You’s be surprised. The puppet strings bear a lot of that weight.

11 Likes

Perhaps the doctor is trying to tell us something. It has been established that Homer Simpson is 239 pounds.

15 Likes

tumblr_or35913y8a1w3ef4lo1_500

24 Likes

… until he’s sitting on your face.

4 Likes

I’m obese (mental health issues leading to comfort eating), and while I don’t care what his weight is I do care that he is obviously lying AGAIN. He seems to be pathologicially incapable of telling the truth.

44 Likes

“All data indicates the president is healthy and will remain so for the duration of his presidency," he added.

Let’s hope that “duration” is mercifully short.

“There’s no indication whatsoever that he has any cognitive issues,” Jackson said. “I’ve found no reason whatsoever to think the president has any issues whatsoever with his thought processes.”

So, he’s just naturally a racist, bigoted, transphobic, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist asshole with zero impulse control.

24 Likes