Nancy Pelosi says Trump is "morbidly obese"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/19/nancy-pelosi-says-trump-is-m.html

3 Likes

I love how she gets under his skin.

16 Likes

na na na na na (is that too many nas?)

He is. But fat shaming isn’t going to help other people who aren’t all sleek and fit, now, is it?

27 Likes

This is the start of the “girther movement.”

37 Likes

na  

11 Likes

I like how she barely manages to keep a straight face after getting in her jab.

2 Likes

77lbs to go!

KFC

3 Likes

Ugh. Don’t body shame. IDGAF what goes into his mouth. Just what comes out of it.

18 Likes

it’s not body shaming – it’s a medical distinction. she’s not wrong – he is morbidly obese, and it threatens his health in regular conditions, let alone while taking something classified as a cardiotoxin.

40 Likes

he is MORBIDLY obese, the way they “fix” it is he keeps lying about his height so the BMI is calculated lower

over the years people keep finding things where first he was 6"0 then he became 6’1" then they put 6’2" on his license and now they declare he is 6’3"

the only problem is when he stands next to people who are known 6 foot, including his own son “Barron” he is very obviously shorter

so many photos, including with the canadian PM, the g7 summit

it’s just one of endless, constant, lies, zero penalty for lying and he’s figured that out decades ago to sell building with impossible floor counts, etc.

eta: behold the comparative heights of Barron (5th child from 3rd wife) trumpkins, Melania (listed as 5’11" on modeling resume+heels)

19 Likes

Not only zero penalty, he benefits from lying. Even acknowledged lies strengthen his support, as it proves how he can “own the libs”, etc.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Wooo Pelosi “claps back” while continuing to enable the GOP to do practically whatever they’d like and obstructing the progressive wing of her own party. What a fun reality this is.

17 Likes

He’s not taking it. Nothing he says is true, so why is anyone thinking he’s suddenly telling the truth? I’ll believe it when I see it on the coroner’s report.

My guess is that he did some behind-the-scenes cornering of the market for the stuff before it was revealed that it does fuck-all to help, and now he’s trying to bump it’s value before offloading it. In a month he’ll claim he never said that, he never took it, in fact he told everyone they shouldn’t be taking it.

31 Likes

this. I fail to understand why people cannot seem to recognize the distinction between a medical facts and the dangers associated and body/fat shaming.

10 Likes

Given the list of adverse effects this could get weird fast.

2 Likes

Taft would like a word with you about obesity. Also, how old is Biden? Why can’t we have an executive branch that isn’t overseen by a fragile, incompetent white male? Oh, right…Obama. 8 friggin’ great years.

2 Likes

Yeah, my first thought was that he’s got to be trying to profit from this somehow. It’s the only way it makes sense.

14 Likes

Yeah. I have a friend who takes it (for rhumatoid arthritis). It’s not like taking an aspirin… and I seriously doubt that Trump is taking it for real.

8 Likes