Trump on Gordon Sondland: 'I hardly know the gentleman'

Well, to be fair, what Trump is actually getting at is that he and Sondland aren’t good friends. They don’t really know each other. Which is true every time Trump says that about someone because Trump has no friends.

Perhaps especially his children.

8 Likes

“Live with a man 40 years. Share his house, his meals. Speak on every subject. Then tie him up, and hold him over the volcano’s edge. And on that day, you will finally meet the man.”
Shan Yu.

Briefly.

8 Likes

4 Likes

The upcoming (2020), first in 16 years, release from the Dixie Chicks is to be titled “Gaslighter”. Hold onto your seats and watch that space.

7 Likes

Trump’s Denial

MAID BY THE FIRE

I think I’ve seen you somewhere.
I remember.
You were with that man they took away.
I recognize your face.

TRUMP

You’ve got the wrong man lady.
I don’t know him,
And I wasn’t where he was tonight
Never near the place.

SOLDIER

That’s strange, for I am sure I saw you with with him.
You were right by his side, and yet you denied.

TRUMP

I tell you I was never with him.

OLD MAN

But I saw you too.
He looked just like you.

TRUMP

I don’t know him!

MARY MAGDALENE

Donald, don’t you know what you have said.
You’ve gone and cut him dead.

TRUMP

I had to do it, don’t you see?
Or else they’d go for me.

MARY MAGDALENE

It’s what fake news told us you would do.
I wonder how they knew.

7 Likes

If someone “gives” you $1M, you better damn well know, at that very instant, that you’re gonna know that person for a long time to come. And intimately, too.

3 Likes

The only way a conspiracy works is if everyone shuts the hell up and doesn’t cooperate. But the bigger a conspiracy gets, the more people know what’s going on, and inevitably people outside the conspiracy find out about it. And it’s a house of cards, because once someone confesses then others will try to save themselves.

And all this is exacerbated by having the conspiracy headed by a dumbass who hires other dumbasses.

7 Likes

"The White House tried to distance the president from his son’s actions, despite Trump’s repeated calls for the whistleblower’s identity to be revealed.

The White House told reporter Yashar Ali that neither “the president nor any senior administration official was aware in advance that the president’s eldest son was going to tweet out the name of the alleged whistleblower.”

7 Likes

Which means that Trump actually IS Deputy Dan.

2 Likes

this is why i have a hard time even granting credibility for the sake of argument for things like a hoaxed moon landing or a massive jfk conspiracy.

5 Likes

Not subbussing?

2 Likes

Whilst more properly latinate, I think that phrasing might imply that there are those who may enjoy the act…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.