Trump ordered classified documents moved after realizing the feds knew he had them

Originally published at: Trump ordered classified documents moved after realizing the feds knew he had them | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Butter males.

10 Likes

I prefer:

24 Likes

< we got him.gif > :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

From the MAL plan:

“Baby House”? What the hell is that? Is that where trump stays?

FBI check the crib.

12 Likes

Of course he did this! He has no conscience, no principles, no regard for the law.

Indict his fat ass and put him in jail where he belongs.

There HAVE to be consequences!

31 Likes

Honestly annoys me that he’s going to go walk because Merrick Garland thinks Trump will be nice to him once he’s back in office.

3 Likes

If he walks it’s because he’s both very wealthy and very politically powerful.

2 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

One law podcast I heard regarding this whole thing mentioned that the Justice Department basically laid a trap Donald would predictably step right into: They knew he had the docs, they knew where they were stored, and they knew there were surveillance cameras. So they sent a legal notice saying this room needed a better lock and that the boxes could not be touched in the meantime. Then all it took was for them to get a subpoena for the surveillance camera footage and see that they were moving the boxes in violation of the order.

If anything is going to get Trump it’s this affair. Merrick Garland is not fooling around, and from everything I’ve read he’s moving carefully and deliberately, getting everything in order to charge Donald.

26 Likes

When your predictable knee-jerk reaction of “You can’t tell meeeeee what to do” leads you to violate the Espionage Act.

6 Likes

Developed? I think the words uncovered or discovered would make it sounds like they didn’t just make up some new “evidence”.

7 Likes

There’s actually no reason to think this is going to happen, except the typical leftist pessimism where the bad guys always win and the Democrats are axiomatically useless. Less wallowing in despair, please; or at least don’t do it in public.

6 Likes

You would develop photographic negatives to reveal their contents, so I think the wording is valid but might be confusing to the digital generation.

8 Likes

Term of art. Drumpf moving documents is a fact, an employee testifying about it is evidence. There is a saying, you don’t win a trial based on the facts, but based on what you can prove.

2 Likes

Sucker punched Trump! Trophy phishing!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.