Trump pal tells Newsmax he's "deathly afraid" Democrats might assassinate Donald Trump (video)

You know they will still blame the Democrats even if he dies of natural causes

15 Likes

Obama, most of all.

19 Likes

Trump could play Russian roulette at every one of his rallies, and his followers would still blame Democrats when he inevitably shoots himself.

21 Likes

I think that may be why he’s doing this, so that if/when Drumpf dies of cheeseburgers and rage, he can make money off claiming he predicted his “assassination” first. And if you send your donation tonight, not only will you help us catch Trump’s killers, you’ll receive a commemorative “Trump died for your sins and because Hilary got to him” flag.

6 Likes

Well, it tells me they’re definitely thinking about assassinating someone…I wouldn’t want to make too many assumptions about who is and isn’t on the list.

9 Likes

I noticed this “the Left are a bunch of murderous thugs” from Far Right jagoffs before 2016, but it’s now an article of faith (apparently) among a lot of them now. In the face of ALL evidence.

Freud may have been wrong about a lot of things, but he was golden with his thinking on “projection.”

5 Likes

It’s the thing with feathers?

2 Likes

Why are they so worried? Great Leader himself declared that he would have moved in and stopped a school shooter had be been onsite. If he can take a rifleman on sheer bluster surely a few antifa thugs would be little more than light sport?

It’s almost like, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Definitely did nazi that coming.

6 Likes

I worked for the NYPD from 1987 to 2005, for many Police Commissioners. None of them were as despised by the rank & file as Broadway Bernie. And that was before they found out what a despicable grifter and complete piece of excrement he truly is. Rudy’s gestapo boss.

4 Likes

Tucker Carlson could be caught on camera assassinating Trump by every media outlet on the planet and the Right would still somehow blame the Democrats.

4 Likes

“He used to work for MSNBC! It’s the lying liberal media what killed ‘im!”

6 Likes

I too am a victim. Even now the Right Wing agents are working towards my death by forcing me to live on a diet of beer, coffee and black pudding.

2 Likes

It seems more that this is motivation for right-wing assassins to attack Democrats preemptively “in self defense.”

3 Likes

Yes, I actually had to listen to confirm that. He must have meant “beyond”, but couldn’t think of the right word.

2 Likes

But he isn’t playing to New Yorkers. He’s playing to people voted “Most Likely to Vote for J.D. Vance.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.