Trump pardonee convicted of funneling Russian money to the Trump campaign

Originally published at: Trump pardonee convicted of funneling Russian money to the Trump campaign | Boing Boing

7 Likes

15 Likes

Maybe if he yells “RUSSIA HOAX!” loudly enough the court will reverse the conviction.

19 Likes

11 Likes

He didn’t learn his lesson.

5 Likes

If you wind up in an actual court of law accused of this sort of obfuscated, borderline-boring, mostly-financial crime, then you’re already definitely guilty.

12 Likes

But… but… I’m reliably informed by the MAGAts that the whole “Trump-Russia” story was a hoax and all the news media who mentioned it should be tried for war crimes and executed!

15 Likes

i mean, this is just proof of how far that criminal persecution goes right? and today garland appointed a special prosecutor to ■■■■■’s case.

the corruption goes to the very top /s

9 Likes

Traitors

5 Likes

Not only the MAGAts, but a whole bunch of Useful Idiots and apologists who twisted themselves into knots to downplay or excuse the extent of the Putin regime’s meddling in American elections.

6 Likes

Hello,

Not exactly sure how to word this, but ts there anything being done, legislative-wise, to amend the Presidential pardons so they cannot be used for people involved with the President in some capacity?

3 Likes

I found this video useful.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.