Trump pardons Joe Arpaio

The right people know…

8 Likes

Well, that was probably the dumbest possible thing he could have done. A lot of Trump supporters were rattled regarding his pro-Nazi statements, and now he’s doubling and tripling down on the white supremacy bet, probably because they’re the only people left that are stroking his sad, shriveled little ego.

Wonder how long it’ll be until he turns on them, too.

16 Likes

“I totally decry all racism and hatred, except Sheriff Joe’s racial profiling. That’s totally okay… And there are nice people who attend white supremacist rallies too. And former members of my staff who wear Nazi badges and run racist conspiracy theory websites…and…”

At least Gorka is gone. Always look on the bright side?

20 Likes

If you accept a pardon, you’re admitting guilt.

16 Likes

I guess it depends on where he’s gone.

7 Likes

Now, see, Donald — you can’t keep doing this racist stuff if you don’t want to be called a racist. You see what I’m getting at here?

Furthermore, the Republicans can absolutely no longer claim to be the family-values, constitution-loving party.

24 Likes

And you wonder why I had to borrow from another language, above. Merely one does not contain sufficient terms with which to swear at that man.

17 Likes

People should start calling it Hurricane Arpaio. If it works real hard, it might even ruin a tenth as many lives as that walking pustule of pestilence.

21 Likes

Trump needs to reassure people by flying Airforce One into Corpus later tonight so he can help people.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t be too optimistic. The overlap between owners of “God bless Joe Arpaio” t-shirts and MAGA hats is probably pretty solid; and definitely pretty sordid.

12 Likes

I can’t do 3 more years of this shitstorm. I just can’t.

42 Likes
12 Likes

Well look on the bright side. We haven’t had a nuclear war yet.

21 Likes

Oh god. I need a drink now.

29 Likes
32 Likes

The Venn diagram is a single circle.

12 Likes

What are you trying to do, jinx it?!?

37 Likes

9 Likes

Though, it’s possible Adam Savage has come close:

8 Likes
29 Likes