Trump plans to pardon Michael Flynn

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/24/trump-plans-to-pardon-michael-flynn.html

1 Like

Of course he fucking is. The only surprise is it took him this long.

7 Likes

I didn’t think the Thanksgiving one would be the last turkey pardoned by this administration.

7 Likes

Of course he’s pardoning Flynn. Just trying to sow the seeds for such a cynical use of the pardon power so he can try to pardon himself & his family. Fortunately, the ruse won’t work and there are state investigations. Truth is back.

Truth is back, but Justice is still on vacation.

Trump will die a free man.

1 Like

No, don’t do that. If you pardon Flynn, Sidney Powell will be out of a job!

2 Likes

As long as that occurs due to a massive heart attack in the middle of Roger Stone breaking him out of prison after a humiliating and painful stint in the joint, I’ll agree with that assessment.

3 Likes

There was a very real possibility he would deny Flynn a pardon just to spite Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell after she turned out to be such an embarrassing failure on the election challenge thing.

3 Likes

If Trump did that for all of his loyal minions who have been an embarrassing failure, he wouldn’t have any minions left, now would he. Loyalty comes before results.

2 Likes

Today was the pardon for the turkey.

Tomorrow is the pardon for the guy who worked as a lobbyist for Turkey.

5 Likes

I assume he’s doing this to ensure the silence of a kindred soul who also sold out his country to Putin.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.