Trump Protects Americans

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/15/trump-protects-americans.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Donald Trump soberly analyzes the data and determines which risks to American lives are worth horribly cruel policies.

12 Likes

Hands too big. Skin tone not Cheeto colored. Also that comb-over-dead-weasel thing on his head isn’t fake enough.
Also I don’t see Putin’s hand jammed up his @$$, so not realistic enough.

The message? So true. Though you forgot to call out that right wing terrorism kills more per year on average (by like 6x? 8x?) than islamic jihadi nut jobs.

A- pls see me after class so we can do some shots

These guys are so busy destroying America they won’t pay attention to the real risks (just like last time w GDumbyaBush) and we will get hit again. My money is on a trumped up war against Iran. Or more probably Putin is maneuvering his pawn to get us in a shooting war with China (then watch for NKorea to try to vaporize part of Hawaii or the west coast).

18 Likes

29 Likes

I wish this was funny.

30 Likes

Trump protects Americans…

I was going to say, without reading the comic first: “from reality”.

Now that I’ve read the comic, I think it still fits.

17 Likes

AHA! But Trump isn’t protecting us from immigrant Jihadists, but refugee Jihadists! That’s an imaginary number, in that we have to imagine that it’s a number greater than zero. But since we’re imagining it, we can imagine that it’s the biggest threat facing Americans today!

11 Likes

Trump Protects Americans

…from the truth.

8 Likes

“The biggest threat facing America today!”

toss up between ‘president’ Trump and Climate Change

anyone’s guess which will be more destructive in the long run…
my extensive analysis indicates anthropogenic climate change by a nose
(but no one knows about it in the future since civilization collapsed)

8 Likes

The term harmonic resonance springs to mind.

12 Likes

You misspelled “I” in the picture.

10 Likes

Venezuela is a lot closer, has more oil, and hardly any of those pesky Muslims.

/s

1 Like

It’s a good analogy, but who knew harmonic resonance could involve so much dissonance?

9 Likes

Not to mention destructive interference!

4 Likes

Oh, Joe. What could have been.

2 Likes

You win the internets today, @Papasan

2 Likes

As usual, you’re just too kind. Got’a go, my microwave is ringing.

5 Likes

Leaving aside that one is reinforcing the other, we can determine the threat level using the Trump method: what feels scarier? (My answer: Trump.)

2 Likes

My dark horse war is Cuba. God help them if they ever think that after all those decades of conflict they could change without respecting America’s feelings on the matter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.