Trump-Putin in Helsinki: Transcript and Video

As Trump will tell you, he’s a very successful businessman, huge empire. If he did sell out his country, he got a great price, the best! That’s not treason, that’s just smart!

9 Likes

But what could the price be? He can print money now.

US territorial expansion? He’s making sure we can use every inch of the US for business already.

I think Nova Scotia should be worried.

2 Likes

A few hotels in Russia with his name plastered on them in gilt letters are enough. Egomaniacal grifters can be bought off on the cheap.

5 Likes

DonMonkey

15 Likes

Definitely. And if Putin has the constitution and brain of many long, long, long-serving (forgive the comparison) supreme court justices, then he could be around for 30 years.

1 Like

Thanks, not sure what happened there.

2 Likes

Does anyone believe him? That he didn’t decide to walk it back until after he watched Fox? Anyone…?

7 Likes

Of course not, at least not around here. When I heard it I just let out a bitter laugh. It’s the grifter-in-chief’s usual BS. Unfortunately, his mouth-breathing base will swallow it like it’s chocolate ice cream.

4 Likes

…and shot down a civilian aircraft as part of their dick-waggling aggression. Seriously, all this appeasement in the service of “realism” is nauseating. Bringing up nuclear conflict is concern-driving trollies, it’s the definition of concern-driving trollies, and it does nothing to actually address the threat of nuclear exchange.

6 Likes

Wellp.

Looks like he saw the writing on the wall and walked it back. Basically as expected.

I have to wonder who this is fooling, and how much actual damage is doing to the credibility of the party.

3 Likes

They could use one of the demo walls proposed for the border.

1 Like

HERE IS THE WALK-BACK.

Notice:

• The child-like font size of the speech.

• Trump’s own child-like Sharpie-scrawl, mixing capitals and lowercase, making sure he didn’t forget to mention “No Collusion”.

• Trump misspelling “COLLUSION”.

• ACCEPT/WOULD/WOULDNT being capitalized. (Didnt work so well the last time, with “DO NOT CONGRATULATE.”)

(Apologies for my inept Photoshop unskewing of the photo of the speech.)

5 Likes

From Katy Tur’s twitter: “If the president’s advisors thought he mis-spoke, why did it take 27 hours for him to tell us?”

From me: Perhaps he had to clear it with Putin first. These things take time.

9 Likes

Trump himself. This is him fooling himself.

1 Like

12 Likes

And now Trump is saying that anyone who didn’t like his press conference performance is stupid.

4 Likes

“Not stupid! Not stupid! You’re the stupid!”

7 Likes

“I didn’t say that thing I said at the press conference, but if I did the people who aren’t haters loved it!”

He could switch back and forth another 10 times in the next 24 hours and his moron supporters would still stand behind this lunatic.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.