Video effects used to improve the Trumpbot at Disney World's Hall of Presidents

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/30/great-haircuts-w-mr-lincoln.html

4 Likes

Putin has already taken a big chunk of Ukraine, so I expect him and Trump to divvy up Poland pretty soon.

7 Likes

tumblr_pm2i4dQIj51v9dn5a_540

16 Likes

oh no. how many people are gonna believe the antifa vandalism joke…

4 Likes

Everyone with an agenda?

6 Likes

Hey internet! Over here! Can we get a squad of antifa cybercommandos to remove Mango Musolini’s audio and replace it with his Access Hollywood audio, or maybe all his swearing and filthy racist comments from his ‘rallies’. All of the above sound spot on really. A true measure of the man.

His dad was one of 7 “berobed” people arrested at a klan rally in NYC. Charges were dropped, but you don’t wear your bathrobe to a klan rally. The turd falleth not far from the sphincter…

10 Likes

I don’t see the difference.

5 Likes

The jodhpurs make him look chubbier.

4 Likes

I think they changed the knot on his tie.

2 Likes

“My mind to your… … attempt.”

1 Like

He should have said something he really believes like “The CONSTITUTION was great. Best and biggest document ever. AND they Had actual COMPROMISE! I think it was called the three-fifths compromise, but then some liberals had to go and make an AMENDMENT to it. I think we should compromise more and BRING IT BACK”.

Be nice if I could see it…
Jack blocked me in only that facist way he knows.

That’s not even a joke. But I think the Baltic states, with their high Russian ethnicity, would certainly have felt extreme pressure (Finlandization or even invasion) had they not joined NATO in time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.