Everyone dreads a visit from... THE DON!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/23/everyone-dreads-a-visit-from.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Ukraine gets a visit from THE DON, with an offer it can’t refuse.

7 Likes

It is funny because it is true a well structured joke. It is funny because it is despite being true.

28 Likes

I keep seeing Rudnick from Heavy Metal. Is that so wrong?

1 Like

6b641375-35ae-4a6e-8df8-886ed98803b0|nullxnull

If SNL doesn’t make a Godfather trump parody about this Ukraine business I will be extremely disappointed.

17 Likes

Moscow Mitch as Hanover Fiste?

8 Likes

22 Likes

I just keep thinking: Three years. It only took three years to reach this state of affairs. It’s so much worse than I’d feared at the beginning, and I expected quite a lot of carnage.

If he wrangles his way into four more, I can’t even imagine what will happen. Put nothing past this administration. Nothing.

23 Likes

Is the first cop Adam Schiff?
Fnally the hands are the right size on lil donny dumbshit.

The internet makes me sad

2 Likes

Haha, thank you for that, I had forgotten about him

Wait for it. Repubs in the senate could crack. If some crack that may be enough set things in the right direction.

1 Like

Sadly, we’re on possibly the best timeline I had imagined. Another 9/11 grade event hasn’t happened. He hasn’t started any wars. No one has gotten nuked.

6 Likes

My mind automatically added “yet” to the end of every sentence. :frowning:

11 Likes

Srsly. He could still do any of those things. At least Bolton is out and we have a smoking gun on the Ukraine scandal.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah. That’s closer to turning into a multi decade quagmire than comfortable.

1 Like

In the other timeline, did Hillary Clinton getting elected lead to nuclear war with Putin’s Russia and that’s why we haven’t had time travelers come back to stop Trump from getting elected?

No matter how bad it is, if time travelers haven’t come back to stop you it could have been worse.

1 Like

In the 80s I thought RanXerox accurately reflected Reagan’s empathetic nature. :roll_eyes:

Maybe he hasn’t got the US into any wars, but he has started wars between others.

5 Likes

That is a horrifying thought experiment you have come up with there.

What was worse than Pol Pot?

4 Likes