Trump-Putin in Helsinki: Transcript and Video

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/16/trump-putin-helsinki.html

6 Likes

They left out the part when Donald gave Vlad a sloppy blowjob.

Put seriously, this whole thing today just screams treason.

31 Likes

And therein lies the rub; what are TPTB gonna do about it?

Just continue to play dumb, and act like it’s not happening?

18 Likes

In the immediate aftermath of the presser, the response from the American media has most commonly included the word “disgraceful”. Having watched it myself I can’t fault them.

Now I’ll sit back and wait for new members and old useful idiots to join in the conversation to praise the new era of peace between Il Douche and the Autocrat of All Russia – who needs liberal democracy when you have that, amirite?

And so, a big advance “Velcome to BoingBoing” to all our new members from St. Petersburg.

18 Likes

36 Likes

wheres that confounded server?

2 Likes

That’s the real question.

The sociopath in chief is going to keep screwing up things for his own party and his enablers on all levels (from Capitol Hill all the way down to his defenders in middle america) is going to be trying their hardest to keep him in power as long as humanly possible. They’re going to exasperate the problem within the party.

Buckle in… it’s going to be a rocky ride.

12 Likes

You mean exacerbate?

Though ‘exasperate’ could easily work too, as frustrating as this ceaseless fuckery is…

14 Likes

It looks like it’s going to be both of those words :sweat:

12 Likes

Treason Weasel

17 Likes

TIL: Next to the Watergate file cabinet.

10 Likes

So basically 45 closed this press conference with essentially: “…but her emails!”

19 Likes

The first Finnish media commentary on Trump’s blunder that I found: https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005759143.html (Translations of the quoted bits are mine.)

“President Donald Trump wrecked the Helsinki summit with one blow.”

“With the whole world watching, the President of the United States announced that he trusts the President of Russia more than CIA, FBI and the rest of US intelligence organs. It was an unprecedented slap across the face for America.”

30 Likes

Firing Squads were designed for this kind of thing.

8 Likes

The real shenanigans do not start with the face-to-face talks with their translators present, but when Putin slips (easy to read for Trump’s pea-brain) specific, hardcopy instructions to Trump who then memorizes and slips it back to Putin.

All that aside, I’m honestly concerned about the likelihood that certain GOP senators have also been compromised by Putin. If they got to Trump, then…

5 Likes

so am I completely hallucinating or did this actually happen:

…Now let’s get back to the issue of these 12 alleged intelligence officers of — of Russia… (blah blah blah, but at the end…)

QUESTION: And did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: (THROUGH TRANSLATOR) Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.

note this is NOT out of context, it was well within the flow of question/answers

added: yup, apparently I am not the only one that clearly sees Putin admitted that openly:

18 Likes

@Melz2
@mr_raccoon

New word proposal: exacerperbate.

6 Likes

Like this very much, but I think they should be kissing.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Came here to write that.
How long do you think untill the Russians invade the Baltics?

2 Likes