Trump recommends against hiring Michael Cohen as your lawyer

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/22/trump-recommends-against-hirin.html

5 Likes

Is that defamation? Can Cohen sue Trump?

8 Likes

So it’s all good, man!

20 Likes

Now would be the perfect time for Twitter/@jack to shut down the Cheeto Monster’s account. Take away the bully’s pulpit already. Otherwise, I’d suggest Mr. Mueller start investigating Twitter as an accessory to obstruction of justice, as evidenced by CM’s attempt to influence the Manafort verdict with his “good man” horseshit.

13 Likes

So someone who used him as a personal lawyer for 10 years would be a what? Moron?

72 Likes

This feels like a “painted into a corner” kind of tweet.

19 Likes

Nah. no different than a negative review on yelp or something IMO.

2 Likes

it’s weird isn’t it? It’s a short and too the point COMPLETE sentence. And even only one exclamation point.

I am not even sure Donnie wrote this.

23 Likes

Never. Going. To. Happen.

Not while he’s in office.

2 Likes

This version captures the utterly childish response well.

Crybaby

35 Likes

Other clues it might not be him: It’s good advice. And might even be funny in a gallows humor sort of way.

20 Likes

Also an excellent illustration of why actual good lawyers want nothing to do with this President.

12 Likes

To be fair, he got exactly the kind of lawyer he was looking for.

22 Likes

Truly, I’d say this is the best humor Trump has shown in years. Maybe the stress made his crabimeter break, and all that’s left is to laugh. Laugh at the futility of existence. Laugh, mister President.

7 Likes

31 Likes

Looks like there was some calculated analysis of the events of yesterday. This is more of the usual spin:

11 Likes

Slow your roll, Mr. P. It’s not too late for Paul to flip. You might regret saying this at some point in the future… provided you are mentally capable of such a thing as regret.

4 Likes

Wait…Donald say something stupid now that almost seems clairvoyant when it actually comes to pass against him?

go on.

6 Likes

this is stunning. He even tweeted how Manafort had 10 items they couldn’t decide on, so it means WITCH HUNT…no it means the jury couldn’t decide on it. Not the same thing asshole.

7 Likes

This must be the twitter meltdown we were expecting yesterday.

Meaning he finally got his phone back.

The latest one is gold:

Pleading guilty to something that is not a crime? Well, if that was true, he wouldn’t be going to jail, eh?

Imagine if I showed up in court and told the judge that I was GUILTY… of thinking her hair looked really nice today.

25 Likes