Trump responds to "golden showers" Russian report with hysterical ALLCAPS tweet

Yeah, this is nothing to what/who he has locked up in his closet.

Why? He doesn’t have to answer to anyone but Putin and the GOP majority and they’re at full priapism.

Persons keep claiming that he’ll have to answer to us but he has no reason to. Trump has no use for the office beyond power and money.

He has no use for us beyond a quick buck.

6 Likes

My comments have been limited to the media. People are free to gossip all they want. Though that generally gets people no where and leads to more bad things in life.

Link? I haven’t seen anything verifying anything other than the intelligence people were told this happened and there is a tape. I haven’t heard of anyone who actually saw said tape or had any evidence. I have heard that this information has been circulating, but that at this time it was more or less a rumor. They hadn’t found anything to back it up.

It does to me, but hey, there are people who believe all kinds of awful shit about other people because it 1) seems to fit their character, 2) several people confirmed it, and 3) everyone know about it. You know, things like Bob is gay or Jenny is a slut, or Joe only has one ball.

I am trying to encourage some integrity at this point, because right now this is just really juicy gossip. Every news source slathered their statements with all sorts of “probably not trues” because they know it is likely untrue. Just because it would be delicious if it was true and Trump sucks doesn’t mean we should lower ourselves.

Maybe Bob and Jenny are assholes too, but repeating BS about them is wrong as well.

If it is true, verify it beyond a doubt, and then you win both the awesome scandal news and keep your integrity. Hell they could pay per view the tape for $1 and make probably $100 million bucks. But right now this is a low brow shit show with a complete lack of journalistic integrity. But then again, Buzzfeed is in it for the lulz and clicks, so what ever. Eat up the tabloid news, but don’t tell me it’s Filet Mignon when it is really just shit.

Bob and Jenny are not about to take control of the most bloated military in the history of the world.

Evidence (however vague, although increasingly less so) that the Commander in Chief has been subverted is more than gossip.

6 Likes

Here’s the BBC reporter’s account of how he built the story:

4 Likes

I guess I meant that it’s campaign talk because it doesn’t matter anymore what his “supporters” think. They have no more power now that they’ve cast their vote. The idiots on r/thedonald don’t really matter anymore.

And maybe you’re right. I’m not cynical enough to expect him to not try and do something right. I think he’s vain enough that he doesn’t want to go down in history as the guy who stole the cookie jar.

1 Like

Right, a double standard it is then.

I bet you anything there are FBI and CIA docs about rumors concerning Obama and Hillary. It is part of their job to keep tabs on what conspiracies are swirling.

Hell since someone took a gun to Pizzagate we can pretty much be assured that the details of the conspiracy are contained in an FBI document somewhere. If that were leaked should Buzzfeed post that too? I mean, it is some evidence, however vague, that something was going on. But hey, I am sure everyone will have a reasoned, measured approach to something like that, heading the disclaimers that the FBI was just recounting the supposed conspiracy, not actually confirming it.

I am wayyyyyy more cynical than you, then. He’s surrounded by people who aren’t going to make him do a damn thing, as long as they get to do what they want, and he doesn’t care what they do as long as he gets the unimaginable power and wealth he was after. He won . . . and history is written by the winners, after all.

5 Likes

A different standard for POTUS than some random Schmo in the street?

Yes, there is.

Please point me to the multiply-sourced BBC report on the Obama/Clinton kompromat.

6 Likes

The standard that every rumor scrawled on a stall be reported in case it is true - the people deserve to know the truth?

I read your link. It is very unconvinced. You have people paying informants for unverifiable information. But it’s juicy information, so they got their moneys worth. And given Russia’s history, Trumps creepiness, and our desire to see him fail, it all is just weird enough to be believable.

I understand the reason this rumor was tracked by the intelligence community. But there thus far is no evidence that it is real.

And if the BBC had similar evidence on Obama or Hillary, they wouldn’t have printed it because just like this time, "The BBC decided not to use it then, for the very good reason that without seeing the tape - if it exists - we could not know if the claims were true. "

But like I said, we can say for certain things like Pizzagate is in intel documents, laying out the whole conspiracy. Because a crime happened and logging why a guy would go into a pizza shop with a gun looking for sex slaves to rescue would require one to outline the backstory. So yes, for sure those docs are somewhere. Would it be responsible reporting to show those if leaked, bolstering the nuts who think pizzagate is a fucking thing?

Seriously, this attitude is why the fake news is now a thing and people believe it. Even if this pans out to be 100% true, currently there isn’t enough evidence to make it “news”.

It is tabloid trash at this point.

But but but… emails!

Obviously the lack of Obama and Hillary being recorded by the media publicly bragging about groping pussy and how they love abusing their power over others is a lib’rul conspiracy.

It couldn’t be that Trump is a horrible, terrible waste of skinsack and there’s a trail of blackmail material for years to come.

5 Likes

If I have my presidential lore right, Trump will not be allowed to drive a car after January 20. Can we just add the twitter account to the list of things not responsibly done directly by the leader of the free world?

2 Likes

Penthouse has had three people step forward with what they claim is proof of Trump’s hotel tryst.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/penthouse-may-have-proof-of-trumps-golden-shower-tryst-at-moscow-hotel/

8 Likes

Why the fuck didn’t all this happen in October, when it might have done some good. Fuck. Me.

12 Likes

Honestly his constant lying and Twitterbating disgust me more than his watching prostitutes peeing on a bed. But it would make me feel really good to see the tape hit the streets all the same. It’s really is going to take his shooting someone in Times Square to make a dent.

Don’t forget the claim of financial blackmail. Why isn’t PH offering a reward for that as well? Money is sex to some.

5 Likes

Farley comes through again:

8 Likes

The thing is that if the tapes do surface, it proves in a very concrete way what we all know about Trump. I don’t think it will be possible for him to stay in office if they are real. For all the crap he’s done, the sex tapes I think would end him. Intelligence reports, sure 17 agencies agree the election was rigged by Russia, but still it’s just intel and facts can be lied about or waived off as Trump is so good at. But the tapes could not be waived off or explained away.

8 Likes

He won’t explain them away, he’ll brag about all the sex he “gets”.

So long as the crazy bigoted 20% of the country that control the government continue to support him, he’ll stay. They weren’t bothered by Pussyghazi, they won’t be bothered by this. Brietbart ain’t talking about the corruption and subversion angle.

6 Likes

I don’t think it will be that easy. The tape will prove that Russia has dirt on him. That’s different from “misbehavior” as in pussygate. The grab em by the pussy tape was still just a conversation, not him caught in the act.

6 Likes

Trump doesn’t care about norms, and the GOP don’t care as long as he’ll rubber stamp their awful agenda.

He’ll stay until he’s causing them more damage in the polls than dumping him and inserting Pence will.

10 Likes