5 Likes

… to open-mouthed worshippers

I see what you did there.

16 Likes

are you fucking kidding me?!?

THE TAPES ARE REAL!!1!!11!

7 Likes

17 Likes

Note that he didn’t say “she didn’t believe any of the allegations because she knows that I am a faithful spouse and we have trust in each other.”

11 Likes
3 Likes

because she said ‘He’s a germaphobe, he’s not into that,’" Trump continued.

just means your not into pissplays with your wive, donnie…

6 Likes

As usual they’re drinking it up.

8 Likes

Every once in a while I think about that fake pee tape that (ahem) “leaked” a few years ago.

I don’t know anyone on the left that believed it, and that comforts me-- we’re not the suckers for obvious bullshit like the MAGA crowd is.

5 Likes

“He’s a germaphobe, and while urine is actually going to be safer in that respect than any other fluid you might trade during sex acts, he’s probably not smart enough to know that?” :neutral_face:

13 Likes

Saying “that person is a germophobe, therefore they can’t be into golden showers” is kind of like saying “that person is a racist, therefore they can’t be into interracial BSDM fantasies.”

Often the forbidden aspect is part of the kink.

14 Likes

I get that – I know a lot of people that specifically play with taboo subjects (I’m one of them,) the difference being they don’t try to deny it. I think the extension is that healthy people don’t perform a taboo act and push to keep it taboo. Then again, it’s always the hypocrisy with this crowd, isn’t it?

Also, am I the only one that had to read those statements carefully to even follow it? On first reading I honestly couldn’t figure out if he was talking in third person again or what. I guess he’s making up with he’d want Melania to say?

11 Likes

“fake” pee-tape, you say?

Wink wink nudge nudge

well, his speech here sounded an awful lot like an overspecified denial

10 Likes

Ugh, that headline.
I mean, I see what you did there but, where’s that puke emoji when you need it.

Or just a bucket…

5 Likes

He’s not into that anymore ever since the conventional wisdom that “urine is sterile” was debunked.

4 Likes

That would require him to be able to update his beliefs and actions based on newly acquired information. I’m pretty sure that is something he’s definitely not into!

7 Likes

But its Okay its a Healthy Bacteria! People are saying you can Brew Beer with it! But it only Works with Female Urine thats what a Top Ranking Scientist told me!

3 Likes

he absolutly was.

5 Likes

He probably doesn’t realize it, but it is absolutely in Donald Trump’s interest to keep up the rumor that he likes urine. There are a lot of people with plans for his grave that will feel awkward if he might have been into it.

11 Likes

He has that much in common with Thatcher, at least.

6 Likes