Trump talks about golden showers to open-mouthed worshippers

Well. . . I guess it was real pee in the video, but a fake Trump.

6 Likes

I suspect Trump’s sex life is pretty pedestrian. He strikes me as a “roll-on, roll-off” type of guy…

5 Likes

@frauenfelder

Just a little typo there, it seems. Huh?

4 Likes

What I find quite… telling is that the actual report was not that some Russian sex-workers urinated on Trump as some sex play, but merely that while cavorting with Russian sex-workers, he had them urinate on the bed that Obama had slept in, to piss on his memory, as it were. The story was conveniently warped into a narrative that didn’t make sense for germ and fluid-phobic Trump, when the original report was something that was absolutely believable in every respect. I mean, we know he cheats on his wives, we know he has sex with sex workers, we know he’s always hated Obama irrationally, and we know he’s got this weird, childish thing about bodily fluids and “disrespecting” people (symbolically or otherwise) that the act plays right into.

So yeah, I’m sure his wife didn’t believe the (fake) story, because she knew the real one was likely true (and wasn’t the first time).

14 Likes

It feels weird making fun of the guy for a kink that was, basically, shown to be bad intel. For multiple reasons.

There’s plenty of things that he’s done that we rightly focus on and should go after him for. Continuing to forward lie that we now know is a lie just plays into his “fake news” spiel.

Even if it were his kink, kinkshaming isn’t going to hurt him, it’ll only hurt kinksters.

1 Like

Kyle Broflovski Shut Up GIF by South Park

3 Likes

Which is why nobody here is really shaming him for the kink, though we might be mocking a faithless husband and presidential candidate for giving arrogant, rambling speeches about kinks when it is so obviously not the time or place.

6 Likes

Told to me long ago by one of the graybeards at work: Call me “Pee-Pee” and I’ll be urine forever.

2 Likes

Yeah, the actual story back then was pretty spot on (haha!) for Hair Twittler. Quite believable. And JUST the kind of kompromat that Putler would run on his willing pawn. Water is wet.

6 Likes

I think that very speech could reflect the sort of thing his WH Cabinet had to endure.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anyone doing that, although I have seen people making fun of him for his half-assed attempt at deflection, lame denials, and other related subjects. (Harmless kink, no one cares; babbling idiot goes on about said kink in front of a crowd … yeah, that’s fair game, as long as the focus is on the idiot.)

9 Likes

Trump is the figurehead of the American Evangelical movement. He’s literally bigger than Jesus in many segments of far-right Christianity, a group of people who are literally trying to wage a war of extermination against anything they perceive as non-heteronormative.

Pointing out that Trump appears to engage in sexual activity that doesn’t align with their stated values isn’t shaming him for the kink, it’s shaming him for the hypocrisy. Just as exposing Ted Haggard’s predilection for snorting coke off the bodies of male prostitutes wasn’t shaming him for being gay, it was shaming him for being a hypocrite who literally doesn’t practice what he preaches.

9 Likes

:thinking:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63305382

Christopher Steele: Trump Pee Tape 'Probably Exists'

Trump-Putin meeting: Putin doesn’t deny the “pee tape” could be real - Vox

9 Likes

diurnal

2 Likes

A timely reminder:

7 Likes

man-thats-not-creepy-at-all

disgust

nasty

Sheldon the horror

2 Likes

I did have to check to see if this was satire (it was,) but it oddly enough brings up something that happened at my current dentist’s office this morning. Sometime near the start of the appointment he started going on about President Biden pardoning a turkey today and how that was the most ridiculous thing he’d ever seen. Now I’m only going to openly disagree so much with a man that’s about to stick a drill in my mouth, but I pointed out that this was a decades old tradition. I wasn’t sure how far back it went, so I played it safe - I guess President Lincoln still qualifies as decades! He dismissed the practice as “stupid” and I made some noncommittal noise.

This was only my second visit to this dentist and today was the first half of getting a crown, meaning I have to go back one more time. After that, I’m getting another dentist.

Edit to add: Apparently Lincoln pardoned a Christmas turkey. NPR says the Thanksgiving practice goes back to 1963, so I still standby my decades claim.

7 Likes

Well my plans haven’t changed any. Unless it turns out he’s into Cleveland Steamers.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.