Trump: “rogue killers” murdered Jamal Khashoggi, maybe. Everyone else: Saudi Arabia did

“They need no fig leaves, who have no shame.”
-Traditional American proverb, circa 2016 AD, popularized during the rule of Emperor Trump I (also known as King Donald the Mendacious) in the waning days of the empire.

8 Likes

That’s not all we call him…

3 Likes

Sure enough, but this is a family bulletin board. I’m just trying to think of the children.

3 Likes

Somebody should, cos he ain’t.

2 Likes

Will this be the stupidest lie out of his mouth this week? Who knows?

2 Likes

Nope, it’s only half way through Monday; dRumpf still has the rest of the week to go.

1 Like

I’m not coming into this with high expectations; but the ‘oh, probably just rogue killers’ theory seems…questionably exculpatory…when they were apparently inside the embassy.

Given the routine use of diplomatic cover by clandestine agencies it’s not all that uncommon to have some rogue killers in your embassy; but it’s normally the case that they are your rogue killers.

4 Likes

“We are going to leave nothing uncovered,” Trump today said of his conversation with the Saudi King.

Which is to say that everything will be covered up? I know coherence is not his strong point, but still…

2 Likes

The man is nothing if not consistent.

So the man is nothing then.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think an authoritarian dictator could punch Trump in the back of the head and he’d believe them when they strongly denied doing it.
Maybe even if they punched him straight in the face.
Believing obvious bullshit from his aspirational heroes seems to be the one thing where he doesn’t mind if it makes him look weak.

1 Like

Double negatives are so hard to parse. I think that is one of the reasons he likes them so much. Oh, and because he is an uneducated boor.

The Saudipranos.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.